Action Replay For DSi Released

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah me too but it wont i guess cause they almost blacked everything even iplayer so this is noe exception why does ninetdno be mean to pirates *sigh*

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
but people have written reviews
wtf.gif

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I find unusual is the fact that I see it on one website, but I don't see it on the Official Codejunkies website. Usually if it's going to be released, it would be found somewhere on there, even as a news update. But there is nothing, which is why I'm kind of suspicious.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just sent an email to Codejunkies Customer Support about this finding, asking if it's a real product or not. I don't know when I'll get a response, but until then, I'm not going to buy that product. In fact, it just looks like the Action Replay ME with a different logo and repackaged.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
yes but the reviews on the bottom?
The product hasn't been released yet, so how can those reviews be accurate about it? It's most likely that they are reviewing it that way because they liked the previous Action Replay. Besides, with the release date being only a month away, there should've been something on the official website by now.

EDIT: I did a quick examination of the review, and it looks like someone was posting them to make this product look good. After all, I doubt someone would have "Shmedly McNerdson" as a name.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dimensional said:
EDIT: I did a quick examination of the review, and it looks like someone was posting them to make this product look good. After all, I doubt someone would have "Shmedly McNerdson" as a name.
its most datel paying people or giving them free stuff in return for fake good reviews on various sites

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Joe88 said:
Dimensional said:
its most datel paying people or giving them free stuff in return for fake good reviews on various sites

paying people to make cheat codes would definitely help when it comes to sales

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol