Hacking Action Replay DSi Red Bottom Screen Of Death

MrMcTiller

GBATemp's Tiller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title suggests, my Action Replay DSi has a red bottom screen when launching. I was trying to delete all of the codes from it, but I didn't realize that my DS Lite was on low battery, then the DS died before it finished. I don't have the cord for the Action Replay... What do I do?

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title suggests, my Action Replay DSi has a red bottom screen when launching. I was trying to delete all of the codes from it, but I didn't realize that my DS Lite was on low battery, then the DS died before it finished. I don't have the cord for the Action Replay... What do I do?
Nothing you can do from there, the device is bricked. I haven't heard any fixes for this issue.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked on Google and it said that you need the cord so that you can restore the software or something like that. I am getting a cord so I can fix it.
Hmm I used to have the device when I was younger, the cord didn't save me then. Although I did have an old model, maybe they fixed that over the years who knows.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I will try anyway. If that doesn't work, I can always use NitroHax 3ds.
Yep, though I hate to say it but that has a 2.5MB limit, the second problem is it runs pretty slow even in the new 3DS models. However if you so choose to use it here is a place you can get the latest cheats for NitroHax, it also includes cheat databases for flashcarts and what not too.

Link:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/deadskullzjrs-flashcart-cheat-databases.488711/

If you use NitroHax you will need the cheats.xml database, you will have to delete some codes in order to make the file 2.5MB. I'm gonna be updating the cheats here soon so you can always wait.

Reactions: MrMcTiller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Did you try the breakfast one they make?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    A good salmon Poké bowl with some cream cheese is decadent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's really not bad you just think of cold cream cheese
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    being lactose intolerant is a sin
    I dont like cream cheese. Thats why. Haha. The breakfast noodle cup sounds fantastic though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I beat grilled cream cheese would be top notch
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    @ZeroT21 tons of ingredients contains lactose more or less sadly. Makes them tummy aches and farts-o-lantern rocket launches
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My only gripe too many poppy seeds a cop may taze me
    "Start your day with Cup Noodles Breakfast! This limited time flavor blends ramen with your favorite breakfast flavors, including pancakes, maple syrup, sausage, and eggs."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If our Walmart has them yours probably does
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I came to like french Camembert
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People get way too self conscious about ingredients
    Grilled peanut butter sandwiches with banana, bacon, and marshmallow cream. YUM!!!!
    one of my favorites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Okay elvis
    fuck elvis. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My type c cable is starting to die guess I better order one from my desk
    sounds like something Ween would play
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    And here I thought I was the only one that buy cables in bulk
    Nope. Theres two of you! Haha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're so cheap now why not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like the L angle connectors which add more force to it I guess which defeats the point
    i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables seem to last forever.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: i only buy new ones when theres a new standard and I have gear that uses it. Otherwise my cables...