Hacking Action Replay DS Saves to Flashcart and vice versa

Le Reveur

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this question has been asked a million times, but I don't know where to look first.
Basically I know the Action Replay DS can save progress on actual game flashcarts, so you can post them on the internet. With that in mind, can it do the reverse? Meaning I have a save on pokemon heart gold on my Cyclo DS and I want to transfer my progress to my legitimate Pokemon Heartgold game. I'm thinking I can do that with a Action Replay DS or other type of device.

Tnx in advance, and glad to see this site is running strong as ever.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have an ARDS Media Edition or ARDSi, then you can write saves onto a game cartridge. The only problem is that both devices can only use saves in a custom format (.duc), which .sav's must be converted to. Heres a tool I made to convert to and from .duc files.

Hope it helps,
Matt.

P.S. Just though I should point out, right now you can't back up and restore saves with a HeartGold or SoulSilver cartidge.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he wants to add his sav from his cyclos to his retail game. not the other way around
tongue.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Matt140 said:
If you have an ARDS Media Edition or ARDSi, then you can write saves onto a game cartridge. The only problem is that both devices can only use saves in a custom format (.duc), which .sav's must be converted to. Heres a tool I made to convert to and from .duc files.

Hope it helps,
Matt.

P.S. Just though I should point out, right now you can't back up and restore saves with a HeartGold or SoulSilver cartidge.
do you need the special version to back up saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol