Action Replay DS rom...

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by jocelyn77, Aug 7, 2008.

1. jocelyn77
    OP

jocelyn77 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Somewhere...
    Ok, i got the Action Replay DS rom thru Rudolphs Backup tool so my friend can put it on his firecard. It will load when i boot it up in his firecard, but when i try to put codes on it through MY real action replay (i have one myself) it says it doesnt have enough memory or something. Do you know how i could get codes to work on it?

2. n0aim

n0aim Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2008
    United States
    You can always try to format it.. or resset it.. If you go on AR's official site or codejunkies, they will tell you how to do these.. it worked for me..

Cheers. [​IMG]

3. jocelyn77
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Somewhere...
    Did the rom work on your flashcart? or are you talking about the real action replay cart.

4. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    The action replay rom will not work on a flash cart... EVER...

Most flash carts have their own built in cheat database anyway... the AR rom is for people who like to have a complete collection of every cart released (like me).

Just forget about it, and delete it, it wont work, no matter what you try to do.

5. nicky041192

nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2008
    UK
    the main use of the action replay rom is to 'unbrick' the official actionreplay cart by being able to restore the firmware on it.

6. Gore

Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 15, 2007
    United States
  7. jocelyn77
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Somewhere...
    thanks paperplane [​IMG] ill tell my friend.