Gaming Action/FPS with Single Player Skirmishes

dailyplanet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any action games or FPS on the wii that features single player skirmish mode against AI?
I have no net connection for my wii so this is all I can hope to extend the replay value of the game. Can anyone help by suggesting games?

I like The Conduit but since it needs wifi, it technically kills it for me.
I'm also considering to grab a copy of Battalion Wars 2 but I still don't know if it features single player skirmishes against AI. Is anyone kind enough to confirm this for me?

tl;dr - I'm looking for is a game where I can play offline. Something where I will be able to whack enemy AI in a single player skirmishes after I have finished the main campaign.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I know that in call of duty modern warfare 2 there are single/co-op mission after the main campaign on the PC version (maybe on the xbox one as well?). I don't know if there are some in the Modern Warfare for the Wii though... sorry.

link4u_94

Trophies
XP
Country
Have ya tried "Disaster strike - day of crisis"?
It's an actiongame with gunfights (3rd person, you know behind the char).
The main object with the game is to save/help people from some sort of terrorist group :P it sounds wierd, but give it a chance :)

link4u_94

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know exactly what you are after but it sure is an actiongame :-D
But then offcoarse we cant forget metroid prime. One of the Best actiongame 4 wii, i assure you
smile.gif

Hope i was to any help, cheers!
Link4u over and out

Sorry for double posting :S

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Morgawr said:
I know that in call of duty modern warfare 2 there are single/co-op mission after the main campaign on the PC version (maybe on the xbox one as well?). I don't know if there are some in the Modern Warfare for the Wii though... sorry.

I'm going to quote myself and say: What you're looking for is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex.
I've just read a review and it says it's the exact same game as Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox360, PC and PS3) but with dumbed down graphics and audio (obviously). It has Co-op and single player "skirmishes" or "mini missions" (examples are: Resist for 10-20 minutes against waves of enemies, or: Reach 30000 points by killing the most enemies. You can also race on a snowmobile while shooting in a race minigame). You can play with a friend where you (player 1) control the camera/character with the nunchuck, aim/shoot with the wiimote and your friend can use his own wiimote to help you aim and double the fun.

That's what I read on the review, it has also multiplayer support and, I have to say, the single player campaign is just awesome, I finished it on the PC and it just left me speechless. I say it's what you're looking for.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Morgawr said:
Morgawr said:

I'm going to quote myself and say: What you're looking for is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex.
I've just read a review and it says it's the exact same game as Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox360, PC and PS3) but with dumbed down graphics and audio (obviously). It has Co-op and single player "skirmishes" or "mini missions" (examples are: Resist for 10-20 minutes against waves of enemies, or: Reach 30000 points by killing the most enemies. You can also race on a snowmobile while shooting in a race minigame). You can play with a friend where you (player 1) control the camera/character with the nunchuck, aim/shoot with the wiimote and your friend can use his own wiimote to help you aim and double the fun.

That's what I read on the review, it has also multiplayer support and, I have to say, the single player campaign is just awesome, I finished it on the PC and it just left me speechless. I say it's what you're looking for.

rofl2.gif

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex is a port of Call of Duty 4 for the Wii. Where you got the idea it's Modern Warfare 2 is beyond me.

Anyway, I suggest 007 Nightfire. It's a Gamecube game from a few years back, but it's one of my favorite games of all time. Not to mention you can nab it for around $10 or less. I put at least 100 hours into that game alone, since you can do skirmishes with the AI as well as with friends. Some of the best splitscreen action for the Gamecube, I can say that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass