Homebrew acrion replay to inject save files??

kirox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a dsi with acekard2i and i just installed dslink. so i also have cooking coach and the save file but no slot 2 device... Now i also have an action replay and a ds. how the hell do i inject/write the hacked exploit save file (VCKE.SAV) into my retail cooking coach dsi? any ways at all??? any help is appreciated, i read that there is a way to put the hacked save into the game via action replay, how do i do that? thanks again
yaynds.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's dslink? As far as I know you need a slot two device to load a sav I picked up a max media dock on ebay for $1 so you should be able to get something cheap.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Action Replay DS does not manage save files. You need the Action Reply Max Duo to do that, and it only works on the DS and DS Lite. I would not recommend you buy one though, because it will not work with many newer games that use a larger save file, such as Pokemon.

My suggestion is to buy the NDS Adapter Plus tool, since it works directly with the DS game and a computer, you don't even need a DS for it.

kirox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking maybe i can, idk... convert the save file to a .duc (action replay format) then add that using action replay code manager, then load it up using my ds lite and once its on i switch the game card to my dsi and load up the exploit... but thats just a theory. i want to know if thats even possible, and if it is how to add it exactly. if not ill consider these other suggestions. thx again for the help
yay.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you have a DS Lite, use your AceKard 2i with the DS Lite to load NDS Backup Manager FTPd (linked above) and put the save on with it, then put the game into your DSi.

kirox777

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea i do have a ds lite, and i downloaded NDS backup manager FTPd. but which one do i click on (on the ds, or pc) to make it upload the save from my pc to the ds?

edit: nvm i downloaded smart ftp but it wont copy and replace the save file on-to the game... any suggestions?

edit: ok well i have gotten mostly everything thnx to twiztidsinz.
bow.gif
for those of you who was stuck like me, i created a little tutorial on how to get this to work http://gbatemp.net/t266661-quick-tutorial-...or-dsi-homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?