Hacking Acnl helping others remove rocks

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep seeing on FB a couple of groups that have a rock removal service for others that don't have hacked system. So how the heck are they doing this?? It's been a very frustrating thing for me since I like helping my friends and their friends that don't have a FB. If you know what this is please Link me somehow.

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No that's not it. Lol. And these people who I help beside online friends have parents that don't understand that stuff. Nor do they have a hacked system. So I was trying to find that hack so I could help.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmmm, perhaps there is a code to make a tool break whatever rock it hits, or removes/replaces elements in the overworld directly, I've certainly not read about this, but I'm fairly certain it can be done with cheats, but sadly I don't have the codes, I could try to look into it, but I'd need testers while playing online...

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm, perhaps there is a code to make a tool break whatever rock it hits, or removes/replaces elements in the overworld directly, I've certainly not read about this, but I'm fairly certain it can be done with cheats, but sadly I don't have the codes, I could try to look into it, but I'd need testers while playing online...
well any help will be nice. if ya need my help on that part lmk.

Bluespheal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'll gladly help, it looks really interesting to me, but I'm kinda busy atm, I'll see if I can work on this over the weekend, I'll let you know by pm if I need any help and post the cheat once it's done.

Reactions: Latyana

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
IIRC it's called seeding. The person with a hacked console connects to the other person's town via online multiplayer, then modifies the map in-game using items that are inaccessible during normal gameplay, but can be hacked in.
This can also be used to place buildings and such.

Reactions: Latyana

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC it's called seeding. The person with a hacked console connects to the other person's town via online multiplayer, then modifies the map in-game using items that are inaccessible during normal gameplay, but can be hacked in.
This can also be used to place buildings and such.
lol. good. would you happen to know where i can find this seeder??

Latyana

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help? ive been told the link in here doesnt work. by a friend on fb. so how is it then that these acnl fb groups are helping others get rid of their rocks?? i want this plugin or whatever is it. seeder? lol. well point is i want it.

RiverSnows

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Keep seeing on FB a couple of groups that have a rock removal service for others that don't have hacked system. So how the heck are they doing this?? It's been a very frustrating thing for me since I like helping my friends and their friends that don't have a FB. If you know what this is please Link me somehow.
What is the fb service? I have some rocks i want to get rid of as well but I don't anyone that can help or know how to do it myself. Would love to find out though?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have some rocks i want to get rid of as well but I don't anyone that can help or know how to do it myself.
If you want to do it yourself, then it's not difficult if you just use the save editor linked above.

In order to use the save editor, you will need to dump your ACNL save. If you have a digital version of ACNL you can technically do that without hacking your 3DS at all (though it's a bit tricky). You can also use non-persistent exploits like steelhax to run JKSM on your 3DS and dump your save that way. Most people will just tell you to install CFW on your 3DS once and for all, but that strikes me as overkill if you're only looking to edit save data for a single game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.