ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

Spikeyowler

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, thank you for continued support and input, i have read this thread MANY times and my problems have always been solved. Today i am struggling with villagers. I am completely updated and have two switches running the spawner happily. Tried to replace a villager on switch one and the house outside didn't change, then the house had no roof, then it was replaced by a clone of my house but with no door. I didn't save in advance. Now i tried on the second one and have three clones of my house two of which have turned into empty plots with islanders which own the plots walking around and apparently 'arriving every day' have tried to stimulate the game on both switches to just run its course and and auto fill but it keeps the empty plot and Aud arrives every day! All because a friend wanted Judy :/ any advice or is this a restart on both job? Oh and i just pressed move out while inside my house on both islands for this to occur :(

Chrome-Sense8

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I'm sorry if the question is often asked, I used MS on computer and mobile (much more often on mobile) and everything working for the first day.

Since 2 days now, when I want to use the inventory , I have a pop-up saying "FailValidate"

I try to reboot the switch, uninstall/reinstall MS on my mobile and computer, reinstall Sys, put L on start ; I have always the same error. Do you know how i can fix that ? Thanks !

P.S : Thanks for the tool, it's incredible !

My specs:

ACNH game version 1.10.0
ACNHMobileSpawner apk version 0.92-a
sys-botbase version 1.8
Switch Atmosphere version M.19.5
Switch firmware 11.0.1

uniquebriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi !

I'm sorry if the question is often asked, I used MS on computer and mobile (much more often on mobile) and everything working for the first day.

Since 2 days now, when I want to use the inventory , I have a pop-up saying "FailValidate"

I try to reboot the switch, uninstall/reinstall MS on my mobile and computer, reinstall Sys, put L on start ; I have always the same error. Do you know how i can fix that ? Thanks !

P.S : Thanks for the tool, it's incredible !

My specs:

ACNH game version 1.10.0
ACNHMobileSpawner apk version 0.92-a
sys-botbase version 1.8
Switch Atmosphere version M.19.5
Switch firmware 11.0.1
Just Check Validate Ram in settings. If not try to uncheck it

Last edited by uniquebriar,
Reactions: Chrome-Sense8

jimmyleet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't post much but wanted to say thank you for this amazing tool, got it working very easy and the program is amazing! Can't wait to use it on the new upcoming DLC <3 Thanks again for all the hard work everyone has put into this tool.

InAnimalsWeTrust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi - I apologize for being a total noob here but I had an amazing friend show me how to utilize ACNHspawneron discord (with paying monthly fees essentially for their treasure islands they promoted more. And 50% of the time they’d simply shut orders bot down because one mod was in charge of it. And she would up and decide to go away for a full week. Tell no one ahead of time except the owner & there was no heads up & no clue when she’d return. So I was paying $7 a month for a 50/50 shot of being able to use order bot..

Long story shot: I will likely have to hire someone on Fiverr or something to help me (and from what it sounds like I’ve been told by the snarky women in this group buy an older unpatched switch that was I know for certain I can create my own way to ACNHspawner to spawn on my island (via this switch I buy) & create my own order bot for it on discord so my few good (4 friends) can access it 24/7 haha

I apologize I am like a 5 year old when it comes to this sort of talk I am WAYYY out of my league lmao! I’m a veterinary anesthesiologist & can deal every day with life & death but I’ve been for days PULLING. MY. HAIR. OUT. trying to figure out. Who to go to - to help me get started (tell me what I need to buy & pay them if they’re willing to - I pay for respectable jobs & decent humans who don’t treat me like shitty bxtches & tip even better for those who can somehow manage to deal with me and still remain calm, kind & patient hahaha
(I can give you privately a link to my FB to msg or my email or whatever your comfortable if your willing to help in ANY capacity!)

Sorry for the novel🙄🙄🤦🏽‍♀️

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi - I apologize for being a total noob here but I had an amazing friend show me how to utilize ACNHspawneron discord (with paying monthly fees essentially for their treasure islands they promoted more. And 50% of the time they’d simply shut orders bot down because one mod was in charge of it. And she would up and decide to go away for a full week. Tell no one ahead of time except the owner & there was no heads up & no clue when she’d return. So I was paying $7 a month for a 50/50 shot of being able to use order bot..

Long story shot: I will likely have to hire someone on Fiverr or something to help me (and from what it sounds like I’ve been told by the snarky women in this group buy an older unpatched switch that was I know for certain I can create my own way to ACNHspawner to spawn on my island (via this switch I buy) & create my own order bot for it on discord so my few good (4 friends) can access it 24/7 haha

I apologize I am like a 5 year old when it comes to this sort of talk I am WAYYY out of my league lmao! I’m a veterinary anesthesiologist & can deal every day with life & death but I’ve been for days PULLING. MY. HAIR. OUT. trying to figure out. Who to go to - to help me get started (tell me what I need to buy & pay them if they’re willing to - I pay for respectable jobs & decent humans who don’t treat me like shitty bxtches & tip even better for those who can somehow manage to deal with me and still remain calm, kind & patient hahaha
(I can give you privately a link to my FB to msg or my email or whatever your comfortable if your willing to help in ANY capacity!)

Ok... not sure about the ms spawner bc i believe it was berichan who work on it, and never made someone paid for the bot.... so i wont talk about that.

IF you can get a V1 unpatched switch i can help you with that. MUST BE UNPATCHED, to avoid lossing time.

Klausy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, the big update 2.0 is out. Now ACNHMobilspawner no longer works. Is it because of the update, right?

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm really eager for the new update of this. It feels like it'll be incredibly useful since there's SO MUCH new stuff.
I always love using this program, so really, I want to use this as a chance to personally thank you for everything you've done.

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i'm having a problem with read ram and write changes. read ram shows wrong items..none of it is the same as in console, and write changes also doesnt write anything to the game.

acnh 2.0.0
acnh mobile spawner 0.95-a (2.0.0 support) apk
atmosphere 1.2.4 (switch firmware 13.1.0)
sys-botbase 1.9

any idea?

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i'm having a problem with read ram and write changes. read ram shows wrong items..none of it is the same as in console, and write changes also doesnt write anything to the game.

fyi, i connected successfully, no failtovalidate error or uncheck validate ram. I run the game with L button pressed.

acnh 2.0.0
acnh mobile spawner 0.95-a (2.0.0 support) apk
atmosphere 1.2.4 (switch firmware 13.1.0)
sys-botbase 1.9

any idea?

Last edited by lipanz,

wormbug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a feature in the latest version to dump the entire acnh file onto the device running ACNHspawner? I only see the options to dump the map/villager files.

Vic-20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys I'm having issues with the USB connection on the Windows version, i previously used ACNHPoker so I already have USB-Botbase setand working. I followed the guide on the wiki and it seems to USB connect correctly but as soon as I press Read USB it says "Error:". What am I doing wrong? I'm running the last version and I am on the 2.0.0 version of the game

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm having issues with the USB connection on the Windows version, i previously used ACNHPoker so I already have USB-Botbase setand working. I followed the guide on the wiki and it seems to USB connect correctly but as soon as I press Read USB it says "Error:". What am I doing wrong? I'm running the last version and I am on the 2.0.0 version of the game
The spawner has not been updated to work with 2.0.0 yet.
EDIT: wait yes it has sorry- i don't know what the problem is then...?

• Wow
Reactions: Vic-20

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

If you still have this issue there are multiple free order bots and a delivery bot running on our server. I'm also the dev for the order bot so there's a setup section in it too https://discord.gg/berichan

Last edited by berichan,

Kosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hello, may I know if someone has the updated offsets for the ACNHSpawner Parser? Will the codes be different if there are two players in my island? Thank you!

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Excellent. Installed on my GF's switch and everything worked first time. Thanks for your hard work :)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, may I know if someone has the updated offsets for the ACNHSpawner Parser? Will the codes be different if there are two players in my island? Thank you!
Yeah, codes will be different in parser if you have more than 1 player

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol