ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to ask if I can just do fusee instead of hekate and then fusee ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wonder how I can stop it and just inject fusee

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just keeps saying it’s not responding? What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 230

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released version 0.86-a
(A little delayed)
This is the 30th release of ACNHMS, go us!

Before updating, I highly recommend updating to the latest version (1.62beri) of my modified version of sys-botbase. Stability, resource management and functionality were vastly improved.
Some people have asked me if other tools (SysBot.NET, poker, livehex, etc) will still work with the modified sys-botbase, and the answer is yes, it only adds functionality, it doesn't remove anything.

This update has the following updates:

Functionality:
Teleport:

You may now create and go to teleport locations using the teleport tab of the additional panel. My modified version of sys-botbase has local pointer following so all jumps will be much faster, but is not required. You can set up to 100 teleport locations, so you can easily move between your museum, airport, house, etc. Make sure to only use this functionality on the island itself instead of inside buildings.
Map:

You may now find and replace items on the floor in the map editor. For example, if you end up with a bunch of spoiled turnips on your floor, just replace them with "100 turnips" (but do whatever you want with this functionality)
Freeze:

You may now freeze any custom offset and size.
You may now freeze your turnip prices.
You may now remove all frozen values in one-click.
Freezes now shut off if there is no game running, so don't worry about the game crashing/restarting with freezes active.
Search:

When setting an item to a slot in your inventory, your search will no longer be cleared.

Fixes:
General:

Fixed a bug where loading too many images at once would cause the app to crash.
Added sprite caching to limit amount of resources the app needs (should always stay below 200mb total RAM usage)
(NHSE parity) you can now stack flower materials correctly.
Map:

Fixed an issue where if you have void or "unknown" tiles on the floor, the app would hang on final step of the map fetcher.
Freeze:

Fixed an issue where if the game restarts, freezedata would persist but do nothing.
Fixed an issue where if you have multiple players on your island, inventory freezing wouldn't work.

107428216-36582480-6b1a-11eb-9085-eab23ecb8b9a.png

Get it here

uniquebriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've released version 0.86-a
(A little delayed)
This is the 30th release of ACNHMS, go us!

Before updating, I highly recommend updating to the latest version (1.62beri) of my modified version of sys-botbase. Stability, resource management and functionality were vastly improved.
Some people have asked me if other tools (SysBot.NET, poker, livehex, etc) will still work with the modified sys-botbase, and the answer is yes, it only adds functionality, it doesn't remove anything.

This update has the following updates:

Functionality:
Teleport:

You may now create and go to teleport locations using the teleport tab of the additional panel. My modified version of sys-botbase has local pointer following so all jumps will be much faster, but is not required. You can set up to 100 teleport locations, so you can easily move between your museum, airport, house, etc. Make sure to only use this functionality on the island itself instead of inside buildings.
Map:

You may now find and replace items on the floor in the map editor. For example, if you end up with a bunch of spoiled turnips on your floor, just replace them with "100 turnips" (but do whatever you want with this functionality)
Freeze:

You may now freeze any custom offset and size.
You may now freeze your turnip prices.
You may now remove all frozen values in one-click.
Freezes now shut off if there is no game running, so don't worry about the game crashing/restarting with freezes active.
Search:

When setting an item to a slot in your inventory, your search will no longer be cleared.

Fixes:
General:

Fixed a bug where loading too many images at once would cause the app to crash.
Added sprite caching to limit amount of resources the app needs (should always stay below 200mb total RAM usage)
(NHSE parity) you can now stack flower materials correctly.
Map:

Fixed an issue where if you have void or "unknown" tiles on the floor, the app would hang on final step of the map fetcher.
Freeze:

Fixed an issue where if the game restarts, freezedata would persist but do nothing.
Fixed an issue where if you have multiple players on your island, inventory freezing wouldn't work.

107428216-36582480-6b1a-11eb-9085-eab23ecb8b9a.png

Get it here
Thank you oh great one i appreciate your hard work.

Reactions: alzir

zooy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a friend who's having trouble downloading the sprites, it keeps saying validating error and/or ran out of hosts(?). If this was ignored, there would be no images showing, plus upon connection it will say right above the IP address - "Could not find the file .....imagedump.dmp.header", therefore unable to set any inventory item etc...what should we do? Thx in advance!

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I have a friend who's having trouble downloading the sprites, it keeps saying validating error and/or ran out of hosts(?). If this was ignored, there would be no images showing, plus upon connection it will say right above the IP address - "Could not find the file .....imagedump.dmp.header", therefore unable to set any inventory item etc...what should we do? Thx in advance!

Seems like your device doesn't allow decompression but your friend can create an issue and fill out the template on the github repo

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released version 0.87-a

Note that I am deprecating my version of sys-botbase as the official repo gave me push access. You should update to sys-botbase version 1.7 to continue using teleport and freeze functionality.

This version adds support for ACNH update 1.8.0

- You may now change the freeze delay on the freeze tab, this is useful if you are experiencing lag/ don't need instant freezing while online, for example on a treasure island
- Added functionality to dump/load all villagers and houses to a single file
- Fixed an issue that caused teleports to miss the first 2 x bytes of the player coord. Please note that you will need to recreate your teleports due to this fix.
- Added flower palletizer that turns your images (jpg/png) into a flower map, such as below. This functionality is baked into the bulk spawner.

Various smaller issues were also addressed.

109150578-f40d2500-7760-11eb-90d5-3d58c84abc13.png

pallet.gif

As always, get it here.

Reactions: ELY_M and seeboo

SquallDNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i tried this with my Mariko switch on SX OS, running EMU 11.0.0. and all i get is the FAILVALIDATE message.
ACNH 1.7.0

has anyone tried successfully reading ram?

Last edited by SquallDNA,

Scottedontknow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a bunch of broken Switches on ebay to repair / refurbish.... I just so happed to have one that I cant sell it also happens to be unpatched (my lucky day!). My question is..... I only want to use this switch to make a material island for myself and a few friends (no other modding) what else do I need to install on the switch (i have a RCM Jig already and a clean install of Atmosphere) I also have an extra physical copy of AC that I plan to use!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I bought a bunch of broken Switches on ebay to repair / refurbish.... I just so happed to have one that I cant sell it also happens to be unpatched (my lucky day!). My question is..... I only want to use this switch to make a material island for myself and a few friends (no other modding) what else do I need to install on the switch (i have a RCM Jig already and a clean install of Atmosphere) I also have an extra physical copy of AC that I plan to use!
jksv for switch and nhse/mobile spawner for pc/phone

Reactions: Scottedontknow

Scottedontknow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hers is one for you! So my unpatched switch (lcd does not work, can’t be fixed currently, that connector is shot on the board and I won’t have another for about a month LOL). How does one format the SD card after injecting the payload without the use of the screen lol. (I can’t seem to navigate the menu)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hers is one for you! So my unpatched switch (lcd does not work, can’t be fixed currently, that connector is shot on the board and I won’t have another for about a month LOL). How does one format the SD card after injecting the payload without the use of the screen lol. (I can’t seem to navigate the menu)
If you have a jig, you can enter rcm mode and use tegrarcm to format the sd i believe

Reactions: Scottedontknow

Fesinator92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
first of all many thanks for the tool. The flexibility and functionality are amazing.

However, unfortunately, I'm having some issues loading the inventory correctly. The mobile spawner is connected to the switch but when I try to read the RAM, it says FailValidate all the time. I already followed the troubleshooting guidelines. What I did so far to resolve the issue:
  • restarting the switch -> same issue
  • holding L while starting the game to disable plugins -> same issue
  • disabling the offset validation in the settings -> now I was able to read the ram without any error messages but the items are different ones or not existent (Item #000; it seems to be a placeholder)
  • followed the offset troubleshooting page (just having one clump of weed in inventory slot 1 and checking hex edit) -> here I wasn't able to find "40" and "0A. I just see different numbers (first and second row with 10 7C C2 69) and only 00 for all rows when starting with hold L. Tried with offset start ABA526A8 and ACDB0530 (default)
  • fetching names in settings -> shown player names: some weird Chinese symbols and 8 (without holding L during start of game) and "No one (A)", "No one (B)" and so on (while holding L during start of game)
My specs:
  • ACNH game version 1.7.0
  • ACNHMobileSpawner apk version 0.87-a
  • sys-botbase version 1.7
  • Switch Atmosphere version 0.18.1
  • Switch firmware 10.0.4
I am not sure, if it is worth to mention, that I use Edizon with walk speed and animation speed hacks.

Hopefully, someone can help me. Thanks.

Frogidev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello guys!

I want to ask, can I freeze a friend's Island? If he wants to have a material island in an OFW Nintendo switch, can I visit him locally, freeze his Island, and he would have infinite materials?

So I would prepare a space for him to have all the materials (single stack) in a corner of his island, and he could grab whatever he wants every time?

uniquebriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys!

I want to ask, can I freeze a friend's Island? If he wants to have a material island in an OFW Nintendo switch, can I visit him locally, freeze his Island, and he would have infinite materials?

So I would prepare a space for him to have all the materials (single stack) in a corner of his island, and he could grab whatever he wants every time?
Nope you can't you can only do that to your island

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr