ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

yaykittykitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know when there will be an update? it won’t work with the latest update and the auto restock doesn’t work, neither will NHSE as when you load the game saves no changes on NHSE stick in the game

Last edited by yaykittykitty,

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know when there will be an update? it won’t work with the latest update and the auto restock doesn’t work, neither will NHSE as when you load the game saves no changes on NHSE stick in the game
Since its an update the programs need to update as well, learn to wait a little.bit, amd nhse already updater

berichan

ACNHMobileSpawner dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've released version 0.83-a

This update adds support for ACNH update 1.7.0. All items, recipes and customisation are updated.

The following changes were also made:

- You may now use the map tool to save and generate *.nhl files. These can be loaded with ACNHMS, NHSE and SysBot.AnimalCrossing
- Once a villager is taken by another player, you may tick and untick the moving out tickbox to make them forget they are moving out (the other player will still get them) Thanks to @CPURules for this research.
- You may now load itemdata via hex using the old "cheats" tab.

A new panel is available on the Additional Panel called "Freeze". The functionality for this is not yet complete, stay tuned!

Get it here.

Reactions: seeboo

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just got an unpatched switch with 11.01 but when I put an sd card in it it says I need to update to use sd card Is there an atmosphere that I can use with new update I really want to make a treasure island!!!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey I just got an unpatched switch with 11.01 but when I put an sd card in it it says I need to update to use sd card Is there an atmosphere that I can use with new update I really want to make a treasure island!!!
Do you start in atmos?

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I literally just turned it on lol I need to start from the very beginning What is atmos?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh atmos is Atmosphere no it is not hacked yet I need to Hack it first

But I didn’t know if I could download new software is there a Homebrew program I can still use with new software update? The only one I seen was for 11.0.1

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I literally just turned it on lol I need to start from the very beginning What is atmos?

Oh atmos is Atmosphere no it is not hacked yet I need to Hack it first

But I didn’t know if I could download new software is there a Homebrew program I can still use with new software update? The only one I seen was for 11.0.1
Yeah, atmos its atmosphere, and its updated for the latest version, you can use it without problem

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks do you have a step by step on how to put home brew or atmos on the switch? Also one with jksv and nhse lol sorry I’m such a noob.

Gabriel123

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, I would like to know if there's any way to put Villagers in boxes with this tool, seems.like nhse is not working anymore :/

Kenta707

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I know I’ve asked a ton of ? I have a switch with s# Xkw7 And on ur patch list you only have xkw1 n/a ?

yaykittykitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It says to disconnect the internet when resetting island under island tools, I didn’t turn off the Internet so I’m a bit worried? Why does it say disconnect from the internet while pressing reset?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It says to disconnect the internet when resetting island under island tools, I didn’t turn off the Internet so I’m a bit worried? Why does it say disconnect from the internet while pressing reset?
Honestly no idea, i have resetted my island always online and didnt have any problem, so dont worry too much

Reactions: yaykittykitty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse