1. nickerous

nickerous GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Wow, this app is really progressing! I will wait before messing with villagers. Just started a new island so I have other things to do.

2. LabyRabbit

LabyRabbit Newbie
    Newcomer

China
    Thank you very much!

3. berichan

OP berichan ACNHMobileSpawner dev

Antarctica
    I should get this fixed with the next release. I have a fix right now but it doesn't keep the correct house of the villager moving in.

I'm working on it.

Last edited by berichan, Jul 7, 2020
    IntrigueR likes this.
  4. Aomine19

Aomine19 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    I have make similar app with unity do you load the items with .csv file? I have try your app is good but moving out villager for me don’t work, I have read that someone suggestion to add Nhi load you can copy partial code from NhSe and other suggestion maybe is add nhv load file for villager, so if one day coming new villager the people can help you hosted the file to add it

5. berichan

Antarctica
    I build the item portfolio using my other project NH_CreationEngine. You're going to have to elaborate what you mean by it doesn't work, are you hitting "save villager" after you tick the "moving out" flag? Are you sure no-one else is moving out that day? Are you trying to remove them on an event day? (this doesn't work afaik). The app won't check any of this for you.

The app already supports reading and writing nhv/nhvh files, I just haven't compiled the latest release because I haven't had the time.

6. ereh24

ereh24 Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Hello, I just made a new island. 20 pockets, opened poker, connected perfectly but when I changed the inventory. My pockets just went full white and can't even pick up items anymore it says full but it's actually empty. help me.

Last edited by ereh24, Jul 8, 2020
  7. IntrigueR

IntrigueR Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Singapore
    Does it work if the villager is currently out walking and I ticked the "Moving Out" button? I tried today and it doesn't seem to work...

8. berichan

Antarctica
    poker and this app are different things. If you are using this app and have a full white inventory you can just delete everything (read ram > tap delete 4 times to clear inventory of garbage data > write changes)

Would it be possible to send me your save so I can look into it?

9. ereh24

ereh24 Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    Still the same thing, white inventory, acts as full. Did what you told me too. Same thing happens when I use poker. This is really frustrating :((

Tried deleting 4 times, added 1 nook mile ticket, wrote changes. EMPTY inventory but acts as FULL.

Tried deleting 4 times, did nothign at all and then wrote changes. EMPTY inventory but acts as FULL.

Last edited by ereh24, Jul 8, 2020
  10. berichan

Antarctica
    Any chance you could backup your save using jksv and send it to me so I can see what's up?

11. ereh24

ereh24 Member
    Newcomer

Philippines
    I will in abt 10 mins. Hope you're still active by then. Cause I need to learn how to use JKSV too hehe

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Here is the save file:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/j9o06tv40h2cn48/bug.rar/file

12. berichan

Antarctica
    I've release version 0.61-a

This version fixes a lot of villager issues, you might still need to talk to a villager once or twice before their changes come into effect, but it verifies everything correctly now. You also can't edit a villager that hasn't moved in yet.

I've also added functionality for saving("sharing" on mobile)/loading certain NHSE-format files. These include *.nhi (inventory), *.nhv (villager) and *.nhvh (villager house). This should work across all platforms.

Just for this release, I've included Windows and Mac builds. The aspect ratio and functionality is the same as a mobile build.

Please have a backup regardless and let me know how it goes.

Get it here.

Last edited by berichan, Jul 8, 2020
    JoshBlade likes this.
  13. JoshBlade

JoshBlade Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    So maybe im being silly here but all my villagers are still on the island but all my houses have changed to empty plots so nobody has a house it also wont let me fill them i can visit mystery islands and speak to them invite them and nothing happens the next day...... is this a know problem or is it fixable :/

Attached Files:

14. berichan

Antarctica
    That error exists to not create the problem you have in the first place. I won't be exposing that functionality again in the app, do you have a backup save? If not I can pull the correct house data if you pm me your save.

15. JoshBlade

JoshBlade Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom

I think i have just about got all houses back by time travelling and getting new villagers and the old ones without the house having the speech bubble..
    appreciate you offering to help though :)

16. uniquebriar

uniquebriar Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi again thx for adding the load file feature but every time i load a .nhi file the program reloads to made by unity and starts over

17. berichan

Antarctica
    Which platform?

18. uniquebriar

uniquebriar Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Android

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Android

19. berichan

Antarctica
    Could you send me the nhi file you're trying to load? It works on mine with one of the poker nhi files so it might be a while before I can roll out a fix. Also could you make sure you've given the app storage permissions in your settings.

20. astrophilia

astrophilia Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Tried a couple .nhi files on iOS, and is working well so far for me! Thanks for the addition :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ACNHMobileSpawner, Crossing, Horizons