1. matt523423

matt523423 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    That shouldn't be problem with these items though, as there isn't a way to drop or give them to someone else?

2. MyShiLingStar

MyShiLingStar GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    True, but they can easily be placed on the ground. And once people without knowledge pick it up, it can't be easily remove...

3. berichan

OP berichan ACNHMobileSpawner dev

Antarctica
    I ended up translating all 163 items, but it's probably better to only expose the 48 usable ones like in poker, I might switch to that. Some of them are used in the tree creator too.

Edit: my list is here: https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMobileSpawner/wiki/List-of-internal-items

Feel like I need to start putting warnings everywhere with these now.

Not at this time unfortunately, USB stuff through Unity is very raw and painful because libusbdotnet doesn't work.

Last edited by berichan, Jul 16, 2020
  4. uniquebriar

uniquebriar Member
    Newcomer

United States
    — Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is it possible to spawn any villager into the campsite after using the amiibo that would be cool to see raymond judy ect PM me if you can make this happen :)

5. fiveighteen

fiveighteen Distractible Dabbler

United States
    I can't figure out ANY way to remove it once in your inventory (outside of hacking away it away). Can't throw it away, wrap it, clean it up, sell it, store it... Dangerous stuff for average players!

6. berichan

Antarctica
    Unsure what to do about the internal items tbh, if this [​IMG] face isn't enough to deter people doing anything stupid with internal items then it's probably best to just hide them again.

Also, if anyone has a dump of ACNH 1.3.1 and could post me the sha1 of their romfs/Bcsv/ItemParam.bcsv I would very much appreciate it. Right now everything around item 3253 (row 1089) is super corrupt for me and I can't work on ACNHMS until I fix it :/

Last edited by berichan, Jul 18, 2020
    uniquebriar likes this.
  7. uniquebriar

uniquebriar Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Please hide them these items are a real threat to non hackers trust me even my apps crashed because it it

8. nickerous

nickerous GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is the villager swap all sorted out? I have a fairly new island and still only have the starting 5....but I don’t like any of them.

shanefromoz likes this.
  9. Steve2021

Steve2021 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Tested on SXOS its working fine. Now iam Testing the Cheats with SX.

10. berichan

Antarctica
    I haven't had a bug report on it since I rolled out my fix so I assume it's sorted now. But as always, you should use jksv to make a backup first.

Fab, is that the latest version of SXOS you're using?

11. Steve2021

Steve2021 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Sprichst du Deutsch bzw bist Deutscher?
    Also eben auf SXOS 3.0.2 getestet da läuft es perfekt.

12. berichan

Antarctica
    I'm not, honestly my German is so bad I won't even try to reply to save you from a laughing fit. I can translate single words somewhat ok (with help), which is why I could do the NHSE commits.
    Super, saw that later versions of SXOS were causing black screens with certain sysmodules like sys-botbase.

13. Steve2021

Steve2021 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    I can test the latest SX OS and give you a Feedback. Thanks for your Perfect Work.

berichan likes this.
  14. TrueGamerGirl

TrueGamerGirl Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So it was working for me after update I suddenly got all gifts in inventory and now it's back to "fail validate" (yes I've trouble shooted and read every page here) I keep resetting with L and not reading ram at all anymore. I try to restart switch too no go

15. megatron_lives

megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

I have an error. loaded ram fine, deleted a few items, write to RAM and bam, now all items in the inventory are presents and once opened are all empty! I tried to right again but it says fail validate, tried with this validate turned off in settings, but can't restore the inventory- I can't delete anything eithter, nothing works.

I'm a bit buggered now as have lost all tools etc. Does anyone know of a quick fix, other tool to edit the save file or fix this issue to get items back into the inventory?!?! My last save backup was so long ago, I don't really want to restore :-(

16. berichan

Antarctica
    Getting all gifts followed by a fail validate is the normal procedure. Validation fails because empty gifts aren't "valid" and you should try to write something without a read first (after you have backed up using jksv)

Empty gifts are caused by the write offset being incorrect. The write inventory offset is incorrect because of a variety of issues, this is usually because of a sysmodule/plugin and in most cases cheats being loaded. There's a troubleshooting page here: https://github.com/berichan/ACNHMobileSpawner/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

This is an issue with how sys-botbase works, and happens with sys-botbase 1.4 onwards (afaik there were fewer issues with 1.3, but there were still issues).

If you're looking for a manual save edit and are unable to fix the offset error. Backup your save with jksv and use NHSE to edit your inventory.

17. megatron_lives

Thanks berichan, I'll give your advise a go and report back.

I don't have cheats on but do have sys-con running so wonder if that is causing the issue... Let's see.

18. megatron_lives

Ok so I have turned Tesla overlay and sys-con off, started the game with holding L, and gone through the offset troubleshooter, where indeed the offset was correct and if I turn of the validation in the app, I can read and write to the ram and get items in my inventory.

But when I save the inventory restores to its previous state (that is empty) ignoring anything added from the app?!?

I am confident there are no cheats loaded or sys modules but now have an empty inventory.... I did notice that before this when collecting 5 wisp spirits, I kept getting duplicates. Anyway, could the save be corrupted? I'll try NHSE and see if I can restore the inventory but it is just weird....

EDIT: resinstalled sys-botbase and can get this to save inventory changes now when validation on the app is turned off - even though the offset is correct (from checking in the offset troubleshooting tutorial) so at least now I can rebuild my inventory, but I'm still curious why the validate error when the offset is correct?

Last edited by megatron_lives, Jul 20, 2020
  19. berichan

Antarctica
    Validation will fail if even 1 of the inventory slots has anything in there that shouldn't be (and may still show up as an empty inventory slot in-game). Glad it's working for you now, you could try writing an empty inventory (start app > connect > immediately write) then start injecting items so garbage data isn't present.

20. TrueGamerGirl

TrueGamerGirl Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Finally works. It seems for some that have to turn off tesla or any other thing pressing "L" like me were not doing it correctly at the right time. I tested this and have to be at the actual game start not the loading screen. It's all about timing and don't hold it to the point where the game starts talking. I've experimented this. If it's not working for you try different "L" timing.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ACNHMobileSpawner, Crossing, Horizons