ROM Hack ACNH Recipe Card With Edizon...

DCRX2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I've been in the Discord for CheatSlips trying to explain about the recipe card codes.

This is all found and being used on Atmosphere on a CFW 9.2 Switch with ACNH 1.2 using Edizon with Edizon Overlay/Tesla.

It seems there's a slight mislead on the cheats there for the recipes. I believe the cheats there for the recipe makes you automatically learn the recipe; not get the card in your inventory.

What I'm trying to do is get the recipe card so I can give the card to someone else. Any help with this? I've been searching for a couple of weeks for a solution, and I've found nothing. Thanks.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, I've been in the Discord for CheatSlips trying to explain about the recipe card codes.

This is all found and being used on Atmosphere on a CFW 9.2 Switch with ACNH 1.2 using Edizon with Edizon Overlay/Tesla.

It seems there's a slight mislead on the cheats there for the recipes. I believe the cheats there for the recipe makes you automatically learn the recipe; not get the card in your inventory.

What I'm trying to do is get the recipe card so I can give the card to someone else. Any help with this? I've been searching for a couple of weeks for a solution, and I've found nothing. Thanks.
Didn't look too hard then. Cheats to put DIY cards into your inventory or use or trade was, like, the second chest ever made following putting Golden Tools into your inventory. You can spawn cheats here: https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/ or use the Text to Item cheat if you're on Atmosphere.

DCRX2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't look too hard then. Cheats to put DIY cards into your inventory or use or trade was, like, the second chest ever made following putting Golden Tools into your inventory. You can spawn cheats here: https://mpql.net/tools/acnh/codes/ or use the Text to Item cheat if you're on Atmosphere.

Yeah, those are exactly the codes that do not work. It either puts in a random item, or it just makes the slot blank. I wouldn't have been asking if it worked. Actually. many are asking for this without having to use the save editor for them. This site doesn't even have what I'm looking for (recipe card for the Stall.)

I've used some of these, and what they did for me is actually made me learn the recipe rather then get the recipe card. If you have an example of a code that worked to give you the card, post it up.

Last edited by DCRX2020,

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click on the little dudes next to the item ID and quantities on the mpql page, it literally tells you what you need to do to make them not blank.

DCRX2020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will give one of these a try, but I was using cheatslips since it's much easier to do in the editor on that page.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, those are exactly the codes that do not work. It either puts in a random item, or it just makes the slot blank. I wouldn't have been asking if it worked. Actually. many are asking for this without having to use the save editor for them. This site doesn't even have what I'm looking for (recipe card for the Stall.)

I've used some of these, and what they did for me is actually made me learn the recipe rather then get the recipe card. If you have an example of a code that worked to give you the card, post it up.
SIGH

Code:
[Slot 1 Stall DIY]
08100000 AC4723D0 00000254 000016A2

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you on atmosphere, I'd suggest you search up Analog's chat buffer to item cheat, you can spawn a blank recipe card and then assign it the proper recipe on the fly

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually i have rar from cheatslips to fill my inventory with diy
1 txt file with 15 inventorys full of diy

Dub420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how do I assign a blank diy card the correct diy? I can spawn the diy in and it’s blank. Not to sure how to assign it’s proper hex code tho. Can someone help me please? I’m using Edizon.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Dub420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/attachments/atmosphere-rar.222639/
within this file you will find most stuff already on code, just need to update the slots
Yeah man my bad I meant I was using the chat buffer to item cheat. I can spawn in a blank diy card just fine. But how do I assign it an actual diy? I use 16A2 to get the blank card but not sure how to assign it an actual diy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://gbatemp.net/attachments/atmosphere-rar.222639/
within this file you will find most stuff already on code, just need to update the slots
Nvm I’ve figured it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse