Gaming Emulator ACNH new save file with everything unlocked?

clamchan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using Yuzu and Ryujinx switch emulator on my PC to play Animal Crossing New Horizons. As a beginner and new player I would like to know if it's possible to use NHSE to edit my save file to unlock everything?

I would like to have all available items, DIY, etc so that I can just focus on building my island in a sandbox mode. Could someone please explain what I need to do in NHSE in order to set up my save file for the perfect beginner's save file with 100% everything unlocked.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am using Yuzu and Ryujinx switch emulator on my PC to play Animal Crossing New Horizons. As a beginner and new player I would like to know if it's possible to use NHSE to edit my save file to unlock everything?

I would like to have all available items, DIY, etc so that I can just focus on building my island in a sandbox mode. Could someone please explain what I need to do in NHSE in order to set up my save file for the perfect beginner's save file with 100% everything unlocked.
You just need the main.dat file i think yuzu already have a acnh folder, just use nhse to open the main.dat file from there

clamchan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know that already. But what exactly do I need to do in NHSE to enable everything? I'm referring to the items, clothes, furniture, etc. Not the money, since I already know how to do that.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes, I know that already. But what exactly do I need to do in NHSE to enable everything? I'm referring to the items, clothes, furniture, etc. Not the money, since I already know how to do that.
Edit player i believe its the option, in the first page

anynamelol

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think you can actually unlock everything. You can spawn all DIYS on your map, but you need to move all homes and also there's 600+ DIYs so it would take a long time. I don't know what you mean by clothes furniture though, unless you mean the catalogue. I don't know how to do that though, try searching on google or reddit.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think you can actually unlock everything. You can spawn all DIYS on your map, but you need to move all homes and also there's 600+ DIYs so it would take a long time. I don't know what you mean by clothes furniture though, unless you mean the catalogue. I don't know how to do that though, try searching on google or reddit.
Nhse have options to get everything cataloged, all diy learned and more stuff

WavyPlaysGames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm specifically looking for all the shops to be unlocked, especially The Roost which is what I'm doing all this for. But it would be nice for someone to give their flags file (this is used in NHSE to mark certain events completed) for NHSE with everything unlocked.

goodnightgotham6142

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys ! May I please ask for ur help or some adivce. So I have ACNH 2.0.6 w all the dlc's. Have been playing it for a while and have restarted my islandsmultiple times. Yesterday I finished the so called story that is at the beggining of the game and basically went on to NHSE to cheat in some bells and my save file got corrupted and the backup doesn't work. As I have gone through the annoying ''story'' so many times - I was wondering if I may kindly ask for someone to share their save file - I don't mind and am not picky about anything except I just want the previously mentioned starting story to be completed. I understand if you guys do not feel comfortable sharing it w me but if by any chance you do I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much and hope you all have a wonderful day :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1