ROM Hack ACNH: Can't enter villagers' Houses

Klavice Gavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I basically tweaked my save data with NHSE but now every animal that would normally be inside won't let me into their house or when I talk to them wandering I get a DIY text. The worst part? This is probably due to me trying to make their houses similar to what they SHOULD look like since they're my first villagers and all.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So I basically tweaked my save data with NHSE but now every animal that would normally be inside won't let me into their house or when I talk to them wandering I get a DIY text. The worst part? This is probably due to me trying to make their houses similar to what they SHOULD look like since they're my first villagers and all.
Ok thats messed up, kick your villagers and get new ones, then change them for your desired villagers and dont edit their houses

Klavice Gavin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't want to kick my villagers out since my friendship with most was at max, plus most are my favourite of their species. So I decided to change the values back and it's good now.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I didn't want to kick my villagers out since my friendship with most was at max, plus most are my favourite of their species. So I decided to change the values back and it's good now.
Good to know, in fact with the app you can change the friendship value

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn