ROM Hack Discussion ACNH Build your own Treasure island

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi I just got an unpatched switch with 11.01 on it when I put my as card in it says I need to update before using an as card is that ok ? I’m pretty dumb at this lol. Also if it’s ok do I download atmosphere first?
If your switch can be modded you can download atmosphere latter without problems

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I just got an unpatched switch with 11.01 on it when I put my as card in it says I need to update before using an as card is that ok ? I’m pretty dumb at this lol. Also if it’s ok do I download atmosphere first?
It might be saying that because the sd card is formatted as exfat and the switch didn't have a exfat sd in when it was last updated. You're fine to update. But I would highly suggest you format your sd as fat32.

I highly suggest checking this guide out. Dont forget to check the "extras" section too
https://switch.hacked.us/

Emw95

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does it have to hard mod or soft mod?

Does the switch have to be hard modded or can you soft mod? Also what would I use to do it?
You need a v1 switch, if you have that, then basicakly juust by cooy/paste filders its finr

KristianKenneth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi question. I would like to run a giveaway treasure island but how can I quickly refill them after people looted them? I have both banned and clean switch

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi question. I would like to run a giveaway treasure island but how can I quickly refill them after people looted them? I have both banned and clean switch
If the clean switch can use cfw, then use mobile spawner, bc it added a auto refill, so you can easily do other stuff.
If not you need to:
A) Make a full flat island to fill with most stuff, and transfering the islands.
B) manually refill

Reactions: KristianKenneth

KristianKenneth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If the clean switch can use cfw, then use mobile spawner, bc it added a auto refill, so you can easily do other stuff.
If not you need to:
A) Make a full flat island to fill with most stuff, and transfering the islands.
B) manually refill
Thank you for your reply.

My clean switch can't do CFW cause my other switch was banned already even being careful. What I have been doing is that I have a flat island on my clean switch that can go online and then I transfer items manually from hacked switch offline but it get's really taxing all the time. Is there a way to backup my full island on my clean switch and re upload them again after a loot without getting banned?

Magsimoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There,
May i ask if you have a video tutorial that details how to do this please. I m looking at that nhse link at the top and it does not work. Do you have up to date links that i should download. People speaking about atmosphere etc. Does anyone have an idiots guide? I am very tech savvy but some of the abbreviations are throwing me.
Sorry and many thanks
Mags

I simply wish to mod an eligible old switch to make a treasure island for me and my friends. No pirated software ever.
Will i get banned? Also i guess i will require a new Nintendo account for this specifically.

I have purchased the jig, SD Card, and have downloaded atmosphere

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi There,
May i ask if you have a video tutorial that details how to do this please. I m looking at that nhse link at the top and it does not work. Do you have up to date links that i should download. People speaking about atmosphere etc. Does anyone have an idiots guide? I am very tech savvy but some of the abbreviations are throwing me.
Sorry and many thanks
Mags

I simply wish to mod an eligible old switch to make a treasure island for me and my friends. No pirated software ever.
Will i get banned? Also i guess i will require a new Nintendo account for this specifically.

I have purchased the jig, SD Card, and have downloaded atmosphere
https://dev.azure.com/project-pokemon/NHSE/_build?definitionId=16

Reactions: Magsimoo

Magsimoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,
I am wondering if there is a video tutorial of how to do this. I am tech savvy but some of the abbreviations are throwing me.
The jksv is for what exactly and the nhse link at the top is dead.

I simply wish to create a treasure island for me and my friends (online). I plan to mod my older eligible switch. I never use pirated software. Will i be banned? I guess i will require a new account too.
I have the jig, sd card this software below as per image .

Many thanks
Mags

upload_2021-2-2_16-25-13.png

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there,
I am wondering if there is a video tutorial of how to do this. I am tech savvy but some of the abbreviations are throwing me.
The jksv is for what exactly and the nhse link at the top is dead.
I simply wish to create a treasure island for me and my friends (online). I plan to mod my older eligible switch. I never use pirated software. Will i be banned? I guess i will require a new account too.
I have the jig, sd card this software below as per image .

Many thanks
Mags

View attachment 244623
https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSV/releases/tag/06.07.2020
New jksv

And first your switch must be moded to work

Magsimoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, is modding the same as jailbreaking it? The thread is saying im spamming when im really not. I just dont want to get it wrong. Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

New jksv

And first your switch must be moded to work

The nhse doesnt contain a file persay. Just a lot of posts. Is there an actual file i need to download please. Thanks

Magsimoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay i am at NHSE part! yes! May i ask where i get the save data from please & villager data it states.
Or do i need to start a new game and then some how save it to the sd card? Thanks

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Okay i am at NHSE part! yes! May i ask where i get the save data from please & villager data it states.
Or do i need to start a new game and then some how save it to the sd card? Thanks
You need the save data from switch, open JKSV make a backup and send to pc

Magsimoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need the jksv.nro file, copy/paste to switch sd card, on switch folder
Its already in there. All i keep getting is no main.dat file. just a load of long code files under save in nintendo file. Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 122

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries