ROM Hack RELEASE [ACNH] 1.2.1C and 1.2.1D BCAT (Wedding Event)

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Want to play upcoming event already leaked on twitter?

Next to this thread: [ACNH] BCAT FORGING?

Those files are "forged" not dumped (and not even available) so Nintendo can claim copyright, they're created by me.so it's on me.

ACNH 1.2.1C BCAT

ACNH 1.2.1D BCAT

Download archive and add content to your own dumped BCAT or a previously dumped one.
(I'll not share here previously dumped BCAT, only the missing files)

EY9g3p_XQAMI5KV

Feel free to follow the follow the vree guide to install it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/noob-fr...ster-event-manual-unlock.561530/#post-8998993

And enjoy your Time Travel to June with "Switch Time". Now you can get items without cheating ;)

as requested:
Ok i'll more cystal clear.

BCAT_EventFlag_003 (aka 1.2.1 C) is listed as "ジューンブライド解禁" > "June Bride Opening"
This BCAT trigger the event beginning.

BCAT_EventFlag_004 (aka 1.2.1 D) is listed as "x)ジューンブライド解禁" > "June Bride Opening" but, noticed the "x)" ? This sign "x" is used in Japanese, it's "Basu" sign.. meaning is "no/false/incorrect/cancel/undo...."
So you could read-it as "Cancel June Bride Opening"

So what ?
BCAT_EventFlag_004 need 003 to work, so if you are already in D, you have C included.
That's mean you can play the whole event without issue. You just also have the end BCAT.

This one only prevent player to Time Travel back to the Beginning of Event. By Event I mean, "7 first day of Wedding Event" with Furniture/DIY rewards.
If you're in July and TT back to June (Whatever the date) you only have access to "Standard Photoshoot" (like 8th > 30th June).

Last edited by Alree,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Want to play upcoming event already leaked on twitter?

Next to this thread: [ACNH] BCAT FORGING?

Those files are "forged" not dumped (and not even available) so Nintendo can claim copyright, they're created by me.so it's on me.

ACNH 1.2.1C BCAT

ACNH 1.2.1D BCAT

Download archive and add content to your own dumped BCAT or a previously dumped one.
(I'll not share here previously dumped BCAT, only the missing files)

EY9g3p_XQAMI5KV

Feel free to follow the follow the vree guide to install it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/noob-fr...ster-event-manual-unlock.561530/#post-8998993

And enjoy your Time Travel to June with "Switch Time". Now you can get items without cheating ;)
Not that we don't believe you but can you post the source code of your forged files so everyone including Nintendo knows they are legal?

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not that we don't believe you but can you post the source code of your forged files so everyone including Nintendo knows they are legal?

If you follow this link [ACNH] BCAT FORGING? everything is explained
You will see that BCAT files are just JSON Like files. This is basically plain "text" and a MD5 Hash.
Nothing more, nothing less. So released files are the "source code"

Even my 6y old can make a text file and copy/paste a md5 hash.

And, how can I dump copyrighted files who are not released by Nintendo Himself ?

Last edited by Alree,
Reactions: Kru5h

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to these bcats if you compare the save files they all follow the same structure as well because the messages are all the same except the id numbers differ. Alree's method is a lot easier to use tho

Galebourn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Weirdly enough, I'm still on 1.2.1b and the wedding event started for me just fine.
Makes me wonder even more what c and d are for.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know if there is an existing dump of BCAT for v.1.2.1C? I don't mean this forged one but an actual dump of the official one? It's live now so it should be somewhere but, for the life of me, I can't find it.

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok i'll more cystal clear.

BCAT_EventFlag_003 (aka 1.2.1 C) is listed as "ジューンブライド解禁" > "June Bride Opening"
This BCAT trigger the event beginning.

BCAT_EventFlag_004 (aka 1.2.1 D) is listed as "x)ジューンブライド解禁" > "June Bride Opening" but, noticed the "x)" ? This sign "x" is used in Japanese, it's "Basu" sign.. meaning is "no/false/incorrect/cancel/undo...."
So you could read-it as "Cancel June Bride Opening"

So what ?
BCAT_EventFlag_004 need 003 to work, so if you are already in D, you have C included.
That's mean you can play the whole event without issue. You just also have the end BCAT.

This one only prevent player to Time Travel back to the Beginning of Event. By Event I mean, "7 first day of Wedding Event" with Furniture/DIY rewards.
If you're in July and TT back to June (Whatever the date) you only have access to "Standard Photoshoot" (like 8th > 30th June).

Reactions: Corgano

ozling

Trophies
XP
Country
I assume once triggered, there's no way of rolling it back, eg rolling back to 1.2.1c instead of 1.2.1d, just because it is too early for d to be out legitimately.

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
BCAT are installed on SwitchOS and enable flag in Save Game.
you can roll back with a save prior to the BCAT himself.
That's how I did test.
Have a save before every BCAT, and roll back and install BCAT I want to test

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night