zruben

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi there

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my question, but I hope you can help me...

well.. let me explain...
I have an Acekard 2... an EZ Flash 3-in-1... and I have Pokemon FireRed flashed on the NOR (so it works as a normal cart)...

I'm using AKAIO 1.6

I want to know if it's possible to do a couple of things:

1. is there any sort of twisted way to use the Acekard as an action replay device for the slot 2 or something similar??... so I can get the "Nintendo events items" on the game?...
2. With my configuration, will I be able to migrate my Fire Red pokemons to SoulSilver/Diamond/Pearl/HeartGold, etc... running on the Acekard??
3. Can I backup the save file of the game flashed on the NOR?... you know, like a gba.sav or something I can extract and backup on my computer... just in case something weird happens with my 3-in-1 battery or something?

thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english and noob questions... =P

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. From my understanding, you want action replay for your Pokemon Firered ? that's impossible from what I know since you have to like modify the file and stuff and I don't think it works out like that.
2. that would be a big nono; Diamon and Pearl used wireless trading and FireRed & LeafGreen "used" a seperate thingmabob that was attactched to the Gameboy Advance / SP if I wasn't mistaken so I DONT think you will be able to trade between the games.
3. Yea thats do-able i think.

JUST so you know ... you could always just Pokesav your Pokemon games for you know ... lvl ups, rare candies, masterballs ....

zruben

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
oh, geez... I thought there would be a way to transfer them from slot 2 to slot 1, I wanted to do it in a "legal way" =(

I'm aware of the pokesav... I guess I'll just "clone" my FireRed pokemons =(

well, and now that we're on topic, do you know is there a pokesav version for macitonsh?

thanks for the reply =)

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zruben said:
oh, geez... I thought there would be a way to transfer them from slot 2 to slot 1, I wanted to do it in a "legal way" =(

I'm aware of the pokesav... I guess I'll just "clone" my FireRed pokemons =(

well, and now that we're on topic, do you know is there a pokesav version for macitonsh?

thanks for the reply =)
Pokesav runs fine using Darwine on a mac

kineticUk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Agent007 said:
2. that would be a big nono; Diamon and Pearl used wireless trading and FireRed & LeafGreen "used" a seperate thingmabob that was attactched to the Gameboy Advance / SP if I wasn't mistaken so I DONT think you will be able to trade between the games.
Actually you can transfer pokemon between the gba and ds games using a DS/lite with slot 2. Pal Park?
I cannot confirm if this works off acekard and 3in1 but am sure I had heard someone mention other ds games with slot 2 gba connectivity had worked and some had not. (I've quite a few problems with my 3in1 and akaio cause its a plus version, so whether this would work I dunno..rumble isn't.)
Would be interested to know if anyone has transfered from 3in1 pokemon to acekard pokemon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person