GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to load it and it crashed...i restet the dsi and AlexRider wont come up
load it in the Lite and the Ak2i comes up

SHould i update dsi to see if it will work again?

DSi can still play retail games though

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download this update file and put it on your SD card. Put the Acekard in the DS Lite and run the DSL version of the update file. Let us know if it works on the DSi after doing this.

Edit: I'm glad you fixed it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowX13 said:
I didnt...it broke again.......it crashes whren i put it in my DSL and isnt recgognised in my DSi
Be specific. What happens when you put it in your DSL? It might be a contact issue. You might also need to delete AKAIO off your SD card and re-download it.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
if your ds is freezing at the health and safty screen then you have a more serious issue. the acekard does not attemp to auto boot from this screen so it will not cause this screen to freeze. if you are having problems after you select the ackeard in the nds firmware then you have other problems.

please take the time to type out exactly what you are doing, step by step, and give as much detail and information as possible.

-another world

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok.......when i insert my Acekard2i in my (1.4.3E) DSi (I updated the AK2i using my DSL before thisd happened) The DSi says (No Game Card Inserted) and when i put it in my DSL and turn it on.....it crashes att the health ans=d safety screen.

I emaild the Acekard Team about this......

T

The Real Jdbye

ShadowX13 said:
Ok.......when i insert my Acekard2i in my (1.4.3E) DSi (I updated the AK2i using my DSL before thisd happened) The DSi says (No Game Card Inserted) and when i put it in my DSL and turn it on.....it crashes att the health ans=d safety screen.

I emaild the Acekard Team about this......
Could be a contact issue, I've had my DS lite freeze on the health & safety screen before without really knowing why but it always works after a restart. None of my flashcarts auto boot from that screen.

MARECLO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I think I have your answer and it isn't too good for you.
A couple of months ago I sold my AK to buy the new batch, just to have it updated and more shiny XD, and some days later the guy bought it told me that the card stopped working for no reason, so I asked him what game he tried to run and it was endeed Inazuma Eleven 3.

Aparently the card got it's firmware back to basic because in my Lite was still working, I re-runnned the latest firm and a couple of days later the same problem happened again :S this time with Love Plus, after a second firm installation that didn't happened again
yaynds.gif

SOOOO... I think that Inazuma Eleven 3 and Love Plus have some sort of no-planned firmware eraser, I can tell because I saw the same happening to a R4i Platinum, obviously that rendered the card bricked because it hasn't updatable firmware.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ShadowX13 said:
I might......ill probs buy another AK2i an not play IE3....defo no R4 for me....thanks anyway
I know most R4 cards are crappy, but the R4i Gold 3DS is a splendid card with good support, no contact issues and a good price, so I don't get your argument against buying it.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
MARECLO said:
I think that Inazuma Eleven 3 and Love Plus have some sort of no-planned firmware eraser

highly doubtful and highly improbable. ROMs don't brick flash kits. it is possible the AP patching caused your issue, but again i even doubt that. its more probably a bad acekard, a bad microsd slot, a bad microsd card, a contact issue, etc.

all real acekards have a 1 yr warranty. why not exchange it for a working unit?

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2