Thor1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
After Nintendo launched its new Official Firmware 1.4.3 in which several did not work flashcards curiosity I achieved through a DS Lite and using the update file for version 1.4.3 acekard team I managed to run a acekard2i a DSi XL.

20110727020536.jpg

Then I leave the download only have to unzip the files in the root of the micro SD and use it as usual in your OFW DSi 1.4.3 [/ b] and enjoy xD

Download--- -snip-

P.D : sorry for my bad English

Discuss: -snip-

Talfuchre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So - as I understand this - you download the loader from AKAOI - unzip it - and put the loader in the 'loader' folder of AKAOI 1.8.7.

Is this the case?

Has anyone else tried this loader addition? Did it work with Nintendo 1.4.3?

TF

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
firstly i don't download files random people upload and post on gbatemp, nothing against the OP personally.

i'm a bit lost at what he is trying to say. adding an updated akaio loader to akaio improves akaio compatibility with ds games. adding an updated akaio loader to akaio has nothing to do with making the acekard work on the v1.4.3 dsi firmware update.

all the files you need to update to v1.4.3 can be safely downloaded off the acekard homepage.

http://www.acekard.com/download.php#ak2
http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw...ds21_DSi143.zip

please note that the hwid 44 cards can not be updated, yet. they use a different hardware design which is more troublesome to reflash. keep in mind that acekard never said their cards would be updatable. hwid 44 users should consider themselves lucky that they have used their card for this long.

-another world

Thor1981

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nextgencorp.es
XP
Country
Talfuchre said:
So - as I understand this - you download the loader from AKAOI - unzip it - and put the loader in the 'loader' folder of AKAOI 1.8.7.

Is this the case?

Has anyone else tried this loader addition? Did it work with Nintendo 1.4.3?

TF

You must unzip these files in root folder in you miniSD, you don´t need any more files. This files works well on oficial firmware 1.4.3, this night I´m going to record a video
wink.gif

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Just looked at you file. So you've made your own version of the AK2i firmware 1.4.3 update and released it after the official one? Why?

And this has nothing to do with loaders as all you've done is include the latest official loader from 12/07/11 in your file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu