Gaming acekard2i what 3ds games update 3ds?

hisagishi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically I don't really want to fork over the money for a new flash card as I have had my acekard ever since they were released, is there some sort of list of what games update the 3DS so I can avoid them?

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Paper Mario Sticker Star Updates the Console to 4.3.0-9 in the USA and 4.4.0-10 in the EUR
so basically depended on your Acekard and 3DS region if USA you should be fine but new games likes FireEmblem, Lugi's Mansion 2 you cannot play

accessing the E-shop will update the console and also having the consoles Wifi on it will download the latest update too

hisagishi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so, no fire emblem and LM2, thats no problem I didn;t plan on picking those up anyways. Know of any others or are those the only ones? I would buy and R4 gold but paying 20 bucks for something I already have (technically) is just meh. Not to m ention I don't have a credit card/etc so buying stuff online is many times harder.

In any case, thanks man. If you know of any others please tell me :) ... Also got any good cheapish games that really show off the 3d effect. I was thinking of picking up a used street fighter 4 cart for 10-15 bucks which seems like a pretty good deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)