Hacking acekard2i rom slowdown

sekeli69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
hey there i have dsi some time now and i have bought acekard2i yesterday.
yesterday i played megaman zx and everything worked fine but today i start game its very slow you can almost see every move character does. i tryed few other games and same slowdown problems althought not as obvious in megaman zx (etc UMK3 slowdonws when fighting in city where lot of debris flyes around and transformers when a lot of projectiles appear).i reseted system no change, i formated sd card and installed firmware and copied roms again no good. about 20% of micro sd cards memory is free. same microsd card i used with my old fat DS and DSTT card and everything worked find with few slowdowns but here its unplayable. when playing on original cartridge everything works fine... could something i made in system settings of card be causing the problem or installing that language update(im talking about this HWID81 http://www.acekard.com/download.php )? any possible solution to this? or could it be that card got broken in 1 day? any comments/help appreciated.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
are you using akaio? if not grab it from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=140917
i hope a different firmware would help

what is the class and brand of your sd card?
sometimes the read and write speed of your sd card could attribute to lag
smile.gif

maybe you should try invest on a class 6 micro sd card (if you are not using any)

sekeli69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
i just downloaded akaio gonna try that...
just poped acekard2i in old DS same problems there. using official firmware for acekard ATM.
micro sd card work really fine on DSTT no problems at all. manufacturer is transcend and its size is 2GB (even use those for cell phones and in DSi for storing pics and music).

ty for fast reply
smile.gif

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick, quick, change over to AKAIO 1.4.1 with the newest loaders before you suffer any longer. AKAIO is way better then the official firmware and is updated more often.

sekeli69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
tryed everything now it works great! akaio rocks!
only thing i did was delet old firmware and put akaio's.
even moonshell 2 loads now!
thanks everyone!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455