Hacking AceKard2i not working on my ds but...

cruzer2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so yea i got another acekard2i for a family member and it dsnt work on there ds but it works on my dsi any help or suggestions??

once i put in the card to the normal ds it freezes at the health warning everything looks faded but once i put it on my dsi it work normal and i have tried it with both acekard offical firmware and akaio aswell

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try wedging a piece of paper behind the cart in the slot. The DSi seems to have a sort of metal spring that already does this, so it usually doesn't have such a problem.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
getting stuck at the H&S screen is a flash linker contact issue with slot1. at this point it is just detection of what is in the slot. nothing is booting or being accessed yet. so take it in/out/in/out until you get a good seat. check that the ds with issues doesn't have a bent pin in slot1. you can also blow some air in there and clean it out.

-another world

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wedge a folded piece of paper behind the cart, on the side facing outwards. This just helps push the connectors on the other side of the cart into the DS better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night