Hacking AceKard2i from gamekool.com

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever used this site, i saw it on the acekards official resellers page i was just wondering if it was any good i already ordered one so i guess its kinda late to be asking but just kinda curious XD!

lol gamekool supposedly shipped it april 13th and its just leaving the hong kong post tomarrow(Lol) >_< anyways just curious if anyone has had experience buying from them!

jarocho4l1f3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol dude even if u had to pay a little more u should've bought it from Realhotstuff.com there the best!
the ship fast, and have from reasonable - expensive prices... and if ur item comes out DEFECTIVE they will test it and if the problem is tru they'll send u a replacement...

(im one happy customer
laugh.gif
)

all hail realhotstuff.com........
bow.gif

~jarocho4l1f3

iSudo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just received my acekard 2i from gamekool today. Ordered on the 13th and received it on the 20th. Good thing I was home, because it required me to sign for it.

I compared them to all the other sites and it seemed like they offered the lowest price.

I also tried the "forbidden" game, Professor Layton, and it worked fine. Acekard still showed up after reboot.

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can hardly ever beat dealextreme, and this is no exception. However you probably would have had to wait another week.

Tsuchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imo i hate there shipping its terrible, i order my stuff from there since Apr 5th at night, they sent me an email 3 days later saying the item has been shipped so i expected to get it by next week, only to find out i just got my acekard today Apr 20th
sleep.gif
im never ordering from them again with there crappy long shipping

SkotUK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bought with gamekool

mine came today, works perfect.

i recommend using them actually.. i dont know why its on the bad sellers list.

they accidentally sent me 2 cards lol

WarriorMJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used gamekool for my Acekard 2i aswell. Ordered on a Wednesday, received the following wednesday in the UK. I also don't know why they're on the bad sellers list.

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSudo said:
I just received my acekard 2i from gamekool today. Ordered on the 13th and received it on the 20th. Good thing I was home, because it required me to sign for it.

I compared them to all the other sites and it seemed like they offered the lowest price.

I also tried the "forbidden" game, Professor Layton, and it worked fine. Acekard still showed up after reboot.

lol lucky i ordered mine the 13th and it just left hong kong on the 21rst... lol bs >_<

anyways its on its way... btw i have to be there to sign for it?

spacemedafighter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameKool is horrible. I ordered an AK2i on April 5th, and it still hasn't arrived. Paypal was processed and completed on April 6th. They said they will ship within 24 hours of that. It's already April 21st, and I still haven't gotten it. Within that time, I've tried to contact them, and they didn't reply even reply ONE of my emails. Their online support never works. They're chinese cheaters . DONT BUY FROM GameKool.

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well mine shipped after 3 days, at first there online chat didnt work but now it works, anyways i suggest emailing them till they reply xD

iSudo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darktron said:
lol lucky i ordered mine the 13th and it just left hong kong on the 21rst... lol bs >_<

Yea, I had to sign for mine. I guess gamekool uses the required signature service for shipping.

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iSudo said:
darktron said:

Yea, I had to sign for mine. I guess gamekool uses the required signature service for shipping.

thanks now i know to expect to be there to sign for it saved alot of hassle could have delayed me another day
tongue.gif

waiting so much got my 8gb microsd waiting n everything

darktron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asphalter said:
I got my Acekard 2i from gamekool today.

Ordered 13th April, sent 14th April and arrived in the UK 23rd April.

Very pleased, no problems.

sounds like mine may arrive soon then, although the uk is abit further away im on the east coast of the usa, i wonder if they go east(from there place) to the west of the usa to get packages there or vise versa.. i hope they go west from there place lol so i dont have to wait if they freaking land in california or something lol >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol