Hacking Acekard2i failing?

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have read on the forums that they stop working after a while and since my first non DSi capbele AceKard2 died on me after 8 months I'd liek to know if the AceKard2i has the same problem, or was fixed, thanks in advance.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Poeple have had problems, but I'd say that's a minority.

You see, people only really post problems. So that is all you see on the internet, problems. The reality is that the majority of people have had no problems. And those who have had problems have usually got a refund or a new Acekard 2i.

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ShatteredScreens said:
Poeple have had problems, but I'd say that's a minority.

You see, people only really post problems. So that is all you see on the internet, problems. The reality is that the majority of people have had no problems. And those who have had problems have usually got a refund or a new Acekard 2i.

+1
So true.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PEBKAC
smile.gif
I liked that one hehe.

Yeah people are always eager to complain, but rarely say anything if nothing goes wrong.

It's a product meant primarily to scam games. I am sure there's a certain amount of quality control. But assuming a faulty AK2i can't happen is also likely stupid.

If you had to replace an AK2i every 4 months, you are likely still saving hundreds of dollars.
And for those that can't afford a new AK2i every 4 months because you're a kid with no income, get a fucking life and a part time job and stop crying.

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Panzer Tacticer said:
PEBKAC
smile.gif
I liked that one hehe.

Yeah people are always eager to complain, but rarely say anything if nothing goes wrong.

It's a product meant primarily to scam games. I am sure there's a certain amount of quality control. But assuming a faulty AK2i can't happen is also likely stupid.

If you had to replace an AK2i every 4 months, you are likely still saving hundreds of dollars.
And for those that can't afford a new AK2i every 4 months because you're a kid with no income, get a fucking life and a part time job and stop crying.

Ohh well I guess I'd get one...but man are you freaking defending a flashcart's faulty hardware? regardless of the means you are going to use it for and if taht makes you save money regardlss does not mean the makers have the rght to not built it the best they can -__-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal