ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright some of you may remember the situation with my DS phat, how the top screen was broken...Well thanks to my new well paying job I've gotten a brnd new DS Lite....but I've decided to go ahead and just get a DSi (not an XL). Is there anything I need to do with the various games, apps, and what not on my acekard to get it prepared for the switch

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
BobTheJoeBob said:
not really, just upgrade your acekard using the dsl and everything should be fine

Cool....I'll do it tonight. I won't be getting it until wensday. Im just gonna get a refund for the lite (i just got it saturday) and pay the difference with my upcoming check

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Anti said:
Yes but Just remember that DS homebrew on the DSi may not work the same way as on the DS
Huh? Where'd you hear that from?
I've got a DSi, and multiple pieces of homebrew do not work. My flash cart's an Acekard with AKAIO, too.

These are generally programs that do something special with the hardware, such as attempt to back up or restore a save (NO save file backup tool works on a DSi right now D: ) and I've had problems with some games, like Knytt stories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1