Visit site
XP
Country
Vistabuser said:
Id say just try it.
Backup the sav file before you try.

If it doesnt work as you place the sav file you might wanna read this topic:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=131...p;#entry1724716

Its about a guy who wants to do aprox the same thing.
Only I hope you read better.

Greetz, Vistabuser.

No need to convert with anything......if they are in the following format .nds.sav for the extension you just need to remove the .nds part leaving only the .sav part
smile.gif

In the folder of games click TOOLS in the bar across the top Click Folder Options. Click the View tab Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types". then Click Ok.

Rename your file extension by removing the .nds part leaving it as .sav example game1.nds.sav the part in RED is what you need to remove leaving only game1.sav
smile.gif

Click anywhere in the folder away from the file your editing to complete the edit .... and repeat the process for all files named like this

Then reverse the process of hide extensions above to hide the extensions again!

If you used the AKAIO and changed the save file format to .sav then you don't have to do anything they should just work
smile.gif

....but as mentioned above backup all your saves before trying just in case
smile.gif

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi again, it didn't work heck DSTT would even crash if I tried loading the game with the wrong sav files on the micro SD card so I deleted the sav files and now I can play...but I want my sav files ;___;
I even had a hard lvl1 game from scratch on Order of Ecclesia D:

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I saw a sav file converter somewhere, but I don't remember where I found it. You basically just choose your sav file, choose what type it is, then choose what type you want to convert it to. I'll try to find it for you. I think I found it in a post somewhere on these forums.

Edit: found it. a quick search on google for ds save converter led me to it. http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Nintendokid54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tengusoldier said:
Yeah I know that site too but notice how in the target format dropbox there is no DSTT D:

its because on that site is called top toy... its in the drop down menu right underneath the Action Replay one

tengusoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
:wtf:
took to long to notice but the two formats are the sae line, Acekard2 is in the same line as toptoy ds thus why I think it is notconverting anything but if I try loading a game with an Acekard2 save on my fllashcart it will crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end