jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have a problem with the cheats on Acekard 2.1. I've tried using Narin's cheats from cheats.gbatemp.net to get the gta chinatown cheats to work. However, it shows up with "No cheats in DB". I'm using AKAIO 1.5 and also official AK2 firmware, which both won't work.

But...my DSTT works with cheats. Can anyone please help me in this problem? Thanks. It would be greatly appreciated.

-Jandy999

flusflus89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You didn't tell if your copy of GTA is patched. If it is the ID changed so the cart won't find it in database. Just change it with R4cce.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
flusflus89 said:
You didn't tell if your copy of GTA is patched. If it is the ID changed so the cart won't find it in database. Just change it with R4cce.

Thanks for the suggestion flusflus89, but I've checked the game ID using Yasu's r4cce and is correct. The cheats work on DSTT but somehow doesn't work on Acekard2.1. I have used a patched rom and another rom I've downloaded and both work on DSTT.

Anymore suggestions?

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I've enabled the cheats and have tried cheat.day, usrcheat.dat and cheats.xml, where I've put in the cheats folder of official AK2 firmware and also the AKAIO cheats folder just before the 'CC' folder.

Has anyone gotten the chinatown cheats to work, cause I've had no luck and am trying. Thanks.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
try actually enabling them you n00b
Yes, Normmatt, they are enabled and still aren't working, and have re-downloaded AKAIO 1.5 off www.acekard.com

QUOTE(BoxShot @ Oct 18 2009, 07:06 AM) Do you have cheats for any other games working? Did you set the acekard to read the version of cheats you have?
Yes, all other games' cheats work if there are, however GTA is the one that is ahving trouble, or it's just me. Does your's work, Boxshot?

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it soudns like Acekard 2s cannot use GTA chinatown cheats. (Dang it) Thanks for all whole helped out...but I'm still eager to make them work! Thanks. If any one has a breakthrough, please post here, it would be greatly appreciated.

- Jandy999

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boxshot, I misread your reply...so they actually work? What firmware, etc. are you using? I'm desperate for cheats!
tongue.gif

Posts merged

mrfatso said:
anyway, why dont u just use a clean rom?
The clean rom doesn't work on any flashcart. Only the patched ARM7 one works, which I am using...Thanks tho.

jandy999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boxshot...is the usrcheat.dat the narin one?

Posts merged

BoxShot said:
It does work ... your friend is outdated.
tongue.gif
It has been working in akaio about a day after gta came out.
thanks, i'm calling my friends now!
QUOTE(mrfatso @ Oct 18 2009, 07:53 AM) so do your friend a favour and download a clean rom in front of them and show them that a clean rom works
tongue.gif

and watch as they swear at you
biggrin.gif
lol yup thanks..calling em now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826