Hacking Acekard2 Back in Stock @ $27 ;o)

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinsanityNtranced said:
so you can honestly say that you can wait more than a year before being able to buy a flashcard?
Can't viably blame others because you decided to wait that long.

TwinsanityNtranc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if Modsupplier brings in the M3 real again, i am going to defect over to them.
because they use Westpac.

and it's not that i have to wait an extra day, it's lets see, under normal circumstances it would have shipped on friday and i would get it on saturday morning.

but nah i have to wait.

friday,Saturday,sunday,monday, and most of tuesday.
when i get it, it will be in the middle of a school week, just fhcking perfect eh? NO
what would have been perfect was receiving it on SAT so i could have some time to test it out and have some fun trying the 6 roms i downloaded and various homebrews.

perkele

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
TwinsanityNtranced said:
so you can honestly say that you can wait more than a year before being able to buy a flashcard?
Did you have to save up for a year to be able to buy a card? poor boy

And since you already waited a whole year, a few more days won't hurt.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
TwinsanityNtranced said:
anyway i paid for one on Ozmodchips, express post, and those lazy assholes decided to take the day off on friday, so now my Express shipping has been totally wasted because i now have to wait almost 5 days which is the same ammount of waiting time as their free shipping.

Hey dude
We don't want customers like you.

You ordered a product on Tuesday night, pay for it on Thursday via bank deposit. The money appears in our account the next day....Friday.
Friday is a public holiday to commemorate ANZACs, which apparently you know nothing about.
Even if it wasn't a public holiday, and we sent it on Friday, you wouldn't get it till Monday. Australia post don't work on weekends, so what are you complaining about?

I notified a couple of UK customers, as they wouldn't know about our holidays, but you are in Australia, so I still don't know why you are trying to give us a bad name.

I was still half working on Friday, answering emails, and you are still ungrateful!

Here are your emails from the bottom up.

QUOTEtechno none wrote:
> is not an international holiday.
>
> So you mean to tell me that for 3 weeks i broke both my femurs trying to hunt down the commonwealth bank and catch the little shits before they geta chance to close on me before school finishes, only to have it NOT arrive tommorow like it normally should have done,
> and instead i wont receive it until tuesday at which point Bastards law dictates the delivery guy will come at the time where Noone is at home, and he wont be able to fit it in the letter box because i can bet the AK2's slim package form will be spoiled by layers upon layers of thick bubble wrap which was the case for my replacement GOW disc,
> hence meaning another week before i can goto the post office to pick it up.
>
>
> Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:41:42 +1000
> From: *****@ozmodchips.com
> To: ******@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Order status.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ANZAC_Day
>
> techno none wrote:
>
> Today is not a public holiday
>
> Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:59:23 +1000
> From:*****@ozmodchips.com
> To: *****@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: Order status.
>
> Well you paid yesterday, and it appeared in our account today
> Today is a public holiday, so we cant send it out till the next business day, which is monday
>
> techno none wrote:
>
> Yesterday i made the direct deposit for my Acekard 2 while the bank was in transfer operation hours.
>
> my order number is 19062
>
> 1x Acekard 2 Express post.
>
> i was wondering if my order has been shipped off or will be shipped off before the day is out, because i've been waiting on end to no end to try and get a DS Flashcard and because of the bank messing around allot with their operating hours, i really do not want to have to wait till monday to get it, i just hope it comes tommorow at least so i can use my free weekend to test it out.
>
> if anything can be done to help aid in shipping it off quicker i would really really appreciate that allot
> and the Acekard 2 is in plentiful supply it seems so i hope for the best.
>
> for reference i do live in one of the listed express post areas.
>

We are not desperate for money.

We have a solid reputation for being the fastest to process orders, we are sending over 250 tomorrow alone. Guess what! For being such a spoilt brat, yours won't be included.
I hate to be N*zi like, but I work way too hard to put up with this crap, and feel like teaching you a life lesson.

Email us your bank account details, and we will process a refund when we can.

Next time you decide to open you mouth Evan, make sure:

1. Its not on a forum
2. What you are saying is true.

I don't mind if we mess up and someone complains on a forum, but when you try and rubbish our name for working on a public holiday, when no one else is, i will cross the line there.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
He's banned anyway, so I guess there's not much point now.

But Jesus tapdancing Christ on a crutch, he wants to blame the retailer for the bank he uses, the hours they keep, and the fact that he has to walk there instead of drive, take a bus or whatever. I can't believe he's griping over the existence of some trees, and what kind of fucking business are you even using if you can't look them on up maps.yahoo? By "bank" did he mean some guy in the back of a van in an alley?

Then he blames you for the fact that he stupidly decided to wait until the last minute to pay on his order when everybody knows that you're not getting it any time soon in that case, then has the nerve to email about it and bitch over why the world hasn't stopped to serve his whim. He's even blaming you guys for the delivery habits of the post office and whether the box doesn't look right when he hasn't even received it yet.

Meh. I ordered my Acekard RPG back on the third of this month and still haven't received it (not from Ozmod, since they don't even ship RPGs). A nice string of circumstances came together meaning I have to wait a really long time, and right now I still don't know when it will arrive. But I don't blame the retailer, it's not their fault. If he can't understand what it means to live in a chaotic universe, then he's got more serious problems than his DS doesn't have a flash card.

OzModChips

Trophies
XP
Country
Well its still going on.
He is under the impression that under law we need to send it, but we have a right to refuse the sale - which we have.

Anyways, this thread is about Dx, and how awesome their prices are
smile.gif

kitts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the headz up Kellicros, ordered 3 Acekard2 & 3 kingston 2gig cards, works out with bulkrate discount at 18GBP for each Acekard & mem card combo! and both items are showing as shipped with a tracking number already
smile.gif
(just hope it doesn't revert to: processing-please contact us for details)

Kellicros

Trophies
XP
Country
No problem. It's funny, a week ago I ordered DSTT from DX for the cheap price, a week later, AK2 price dropped too and I just had to order again. I don't quite like how my new DSTT performed, can't wait to try AK2.
biggrin.gif

kitts

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i use an edge card which does me fine, have got Acekard2's for friends and it seems really good as well, good features, runs backup's, super quick loading, so am sure you'll like it, especially at the price!! once again, thanks for the heads up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1