Hacking Acekard wont appear on the dsi menu screen

Mizuki15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i use akaio 1.8.1 and i was playing pokemon white when the game suddenly froze and i rebooted it again then i noticed the ''Danny Phantom'' logo (which means i updated it before to fix the dsi 1.4 update) wont appear on the dsi menu.

i already reformatted the sd 2 times and tried other firmware and the acekard logo still wont appear on the dsi menu.

What should i do ? does it mean the flashcart itself is broken ? thanks

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Mizuki15 said:
Rydian said:
Try the "paper trick", and if that doesn't work try flashing/updating it with another flash cart, like this guide shows you how to.

http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

i forgot to say , i already did the paper trick , and it didnt work but how will ''flashing/updating it with another flash cart'' works?

You run the update/flashing file from another cart, switch to yours, and run the updater.

Mizuki15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Fishaman P said:
Mizuki15 said:
Rydian said:
Try the "paper trick", and if that doesn't work try flashing/updating it with another flash cart, like this guide shows you how to.

http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

i forgot to say , i already did the paper trick , and it didnt work but how will ''flashing/updating it with another flash cart'' works?

You run the update/flashing file from another cart, switch to yours, and run the updater.

ohhh, so my acekard is really dead now , because i dont have other flashcarts
frown.gif
, thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."