Acekard Wii Connectivity with SoulSlilver

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by liamash3, May 9, 2010.

1. liamash3
    OP

liamash3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    Frankston
    Ok, i have encountered a problem with my acekard on soulsilver and pokemon pearl - I tested both in-case it was just soulsilver. Anyway, when i load up pokemon SS or Pearl it doesn't show the "connect to wii" option in the game menu - where you can select your save, make a new game, connect to pokewalker, etc. Pokewalker is HG/SS only, though. I have tried the "Hold X when loading the game to enable wii connectivity" i have seen posted around the site forums - i DID check for an answer first - and it didn't work. The loading thing turned red though. it normally is green when loading the game. So...what i would like is for some help. If anyone knows what could be causing the problem, please tell me.

2. Hakoda

Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    United States
    San Jose, CA
    I believe Wii Connectivity with Pokemon HGSS was fixed in AKAIO 1.6RC2

3. liamash3
    OP

liamash3 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2008
    Frankston
    Sorry, sorry, i don't have a wii at my house, but it's at my nana's house [​IMG]. I just tested it and i found that it only shows the "connect to wii" option if the wii is broudcasting it. i was under the impression that it shows this option all the time, even if the wii isn't sending a signal. And yes, the connect to wii works great. My game didn't connect, but thats porbably due to me having badly hacked pokemon, so i am now slowly recatching the pokemon i had wit a wild pokemon modifier code, so the abilities and moves are legit. i used pokesave to get my pokemon before, and now see it was an error - at least in terms of BR! Thanks for the help, anyway.

4. spark1223

spark1223 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 4, 2009
    United States
    the wild pokemon modifier can also give non legit pokemon because the place you caught them isn't considered legit (I couldn't trade a ho-oh obtained with that code over GTS). You can use pokesav, just use .pkmn files from a legit source (when I used these from that database filled with legit pokemon, it worked fine) and becareful not to make their moves and stats over the top like you said.