Hacking AceKard UK reliable seller required

efiste2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone recommend a UK seller of AceKards, obviousley there are a few on the net, but i wondered If any of you expert peeps recommend one......

maximo2

Trophies
XP
Country
I purchased an Acekard 2i from UK Memory Cards last week. I ordered from them because they seemed to be the most trustworthy UK-based retailer, and they also update the Acekard firmware to the latest version for you. I placed my order on Monday evening and it was delivered by First Class RSF on Friday. I'm very pleased with their service. :)

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xpertron.co.uk

Very reliable. Fast delivery and cheap prices. I bought a Save Dongle for about £3 there and a Supercard DSTWO (cost £32 ish or more). Very reliable and quick delivery (2 days).

Inferno986return

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am also in this boat, here's what I think:

Xpertron.co.uk - Was a great site but they had a huge sale and now there is nothing better there than cheap R4 clones.

Cheapr4i.com - Looks very reliable due to feedback around GBATemp. Their site could do with a serious design overhaul though!

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're both in a bit of a pickle now. Xpertron was prettyy much the only seller of flashcarts in the UK. Amazon sells crappy Action Replay ones, but I dont recommend them.

There are a few european stores out there. A good tip to find them is to go onto the Acekard reseller list and look for european ones there.

In any case, there's nothing wrong about buying from China.

supashaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hope somebody can help: I found this site selling it for cheap: http://www.r4shop.co.uk/acekard-2i-uk-acekard-3ds-rpg-for-nintendo-3ds-dsi-xl-dsi-dsl-ds.html

Does anybody know if it is reliable??

supashaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just realised that the above link is an acekard rpg and read that it's not as good. In that case I guess I could just buy from abroad since I don't wanna pay the expensive UK prices. They have the regular acekard 2 for £11.47 and I have a dslite so wondering should I just settle for that? I thought the newer acekard 2i would be more reliable in general?

How about this site: http://www.v2watch.com/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&inc_subcat=1&search_in_description=1&zenid=429463f2c9235f0cd362d1d9dcbd86cd&keyword=acekard&categories_id=3015?currency=GBP

hope some1 can help!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the rpg is a pretty amazing card. the wood firmware is a continuation of a kernel specifically designed to support it, so you'll be able to play the latest and greatest. the wood firmware does things with the rpg that weren't possible when most reviews were written, like direct to sd saving. you may want to research it a bit before assuming the rpg isn't a great card. as for build quality, the rpg is much better than the 2i. it doesn't suffer from contact issues, shell problems, bad msd slots, etc. in fact, i can't recall ever reading a single bad thing about the rpg build quality.

however, you never mentioned what ds you are buying for. the rpg is only supported by the ds phat and ds lite. it does not work on the dsi, xl, or 3ds.

edit::
i typed before i clicked the link. what is pictured in that link is an ak2i. they say "rpg" in the title but that card they are selling is not an rpg.

-another world

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can choose the official agent of ak2i from acekard 2i site distributor list,from which you will get several stores optional,or you can go to shotemp.I received my acekard 2i from digitopz.com,preflashed firmware,free shipping,works perfect on my 3DS V4.1.0-8,like it much.If you need,you can reference .

1ronlung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have just been doing A LOT of research on this. We all know that uk suppliers take the piss price wise. Best alternative i can find is www.chipspain.com price is only eur 15 for the 2i. Shipping to the uk in 3 - 5 days. I've never used them myself so can't recommend but website is very professional, payment via paypal and they offer customer service via skype. I'm gonna try them for my next order cos i can't be doing with waiting a month to receive shit from china

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Have just been doing A LOT of research on this. We all know that uk suppliers take the piss price wise. Best alternative i can find is www.chipspain.com price is only eur 15 for the 2i. Shipping to the uk in 3 - 5 days. I've never used them myself so can't recommend but website is very professional, payment via paypal and they offer customer service via skype. I'm gonna try them for my next order cos i can't be doing with waiting a month to receive shit from china
You should try ZhuZhuChina. They deliver to the UK within 2 weeks (usually sooner) and generally have the cheapest prices for whatever card you're buying. Plus you can be sure you're not getting some crappy knock-off, they're 100% legit.

Edsonkye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Europe reseller: http://www.gamekool.com/
AK2i has been updated to support the latest system,I like their service,and its fast delivery and free shipping impressed me.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
V2watch is good. They do accept paypal, but you have to email them if you want to pay that way.

I made an order and got the $1.99 option (free insurance and faster shipping, took 5 working days for me)

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
V2watch is good. They do accept paypal, but you have to email them if you want to pay that way.

I made an order and got the $1.99 option (free insurance and faster shipping, took 5 working days for me)

They don't do paypal due to the warning from paypal about selling flashcarts.]

Thanks for the email,
Actually we received an warmming from the paypal due to the flash card items, so we have to removed the paypal payment at this moment, if you would like to pay VIA paypal , you can go to our site to place order, choose the Western Union and confirm the order, and email us your paypal account , then we can send you an invoice so you can pay directly.

Please notice that As it is directly-payment, please choose the $1.99 shipping insurance while placing order so we can send it by a register air mail which comes with tracking number. Also please do not leave any flash card info on paypal, or else we will be limited.

Thanks for the understanding and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Jessica

The VideoGamePlaza Team​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended