A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have this problem with these 2 Acekard skins:
Phoenix
This one shows the day number and year number in the wrong place, wrong color and wrong size, making it not fit nicely into the box.
Ka02
With this one the clock is shifted too much to the right after the clock colon, making it fall out of the borders, which doesn't look so nice.

I tried fixing it myself with acekard skin editors (AK Edit, AK2/RPG Theme Master and DS Skin Maker), but had no success in making them look like what their pictures shows them and how I want them to look.

Also fiddled around with the ini files, but still I didn't get the right result.

I'm hoping someone can help me fix these skins.

Thanks in advance.

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
For the Phoenix theme, you have to create a "calendar" folder in the theme folder and put those 4 files in it: "clock_colon", "clock_numbers", "day_numbers", "year_numbers".

You need to do that with every themes from ndsthemes.

For the Ka02, you have to open the "uisettings.txt", search for the "big clock" section and edit it as following:
QUOTE said:
[big clock]
x = 10
y = 11
show = 1

Hope it will help
gbasp.gif

Aeter

A walking contradiction
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
jak larnak said:
Hi,
For the Phoenix theme, you have to create a "calendar" folder in the theme folder and put those 4 files in it: "clock_colon", "clock_numbers", "day_numbers", "year_numbers".

You need to do that with every themes from ndsthemes.

For the Ka02, you have to open the "uisettings.txt", search for the "big clock" section and edit it as following:
QUOTE said:
[big clock]
x = 10
y = 11
show = 1

Hope it will help
gbasp.gif

Not helping really, you could have figured out that I know how to put which files where, since my clocks and dates are showing up on the screen.
They're all there, they just don't show up right.
And the clock on the Ka02 one just has gap between the colon and the last two digits, which is pretty weird, but I guess it's because there aren't any decent ak2 skin editors around.

I know how and where to edit the x,y coordinates, it's just not helping a lot.

Perhaps I should ask the designers if they could fix them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/