OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind if the AceKard team made the AceKard RPGi. In fact i would buy a whole lot of them. Just think about how much extra space you have there. For me, I already have an 8GB microSD card for my AceKard 2i, so that would be 16GB or 9GB, depending on which they chose to make. (1GB & 8GB) Everything is all set!!! Well if you guys have any interest. Leave a comment, or even better, post ways we can persuade the Acekard team to make this.

Edit: There is no 8GB version... I mistook 8Gb for 8GB. Now I see that 8Gb = 1GB and 8GB = 8GB.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
You want an Acekard RPGi and an EZFlash 3-in-1? You realise 'i' carts are for the DSi, which lacks a GBA slot and the EZFlash 3-in-1 is a GBA cart?

Fail.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
*highfives fellow Brit* Nice takedown thar.
smileipb2.png

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
You want an Acekard RPGi and an EZFlash 3-in-1? You realise 'i' carts are for the DSi, which lacks a GBA slot and the EZFlash 3-in-1 is a GBA cart?

Fail.

LMFAO didnt even notice but yeah no gba slot on the DSi. nintendo is rumored to be selling GBA games via DSiShop later on.

~ Jon

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'd like the AKRPGi as well. Really, the awesomeness of the AKRPG is the only reason why I have to have two DSes for my gaming fix.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
LOL
some people just have no idea what are they talking about
thats hilarious~!

hmmmm..
akrpgi? the only improvement i would ask from them is increase the read/write speed
otherwise it is AWESOME

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and there was never an 8gigabyte akrpg, the 8gb stands for 8 gigabits, which is 1 gigabyte, so as far as your 16gb dream, just get an expensive 16gb microsdhc, or at least do a bit of homework as every sentence in your post has been corrected by some fact

ZenithMkII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh so really theres is only 1GB of space on it? Thanks for the information guys. Man i really do need to do some more research. Sorry for bothering you guys so much. But yeah if the Space was bigger, id totally buy it. on the other hand a gig is not that much...

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
or dude what if they made like an Acekard that had like 50 slots and 12 gba ports then you could have like billions of games on it at once and maybe it would work for Nintendo 64 games even! wouldn't that totally be so completely awesome

Optimatum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
dib said:
or dude what if they made like an Acekard that had like 50 slots and 12 gba ports then you could have like billions of games on it at once and maybe it would work for Nintendo 64 games even! wouldn't that totally be so completely awesome
50 slots...you mean the microSD slots? They're having enough trouble fitting one microSD slot into it...and you want 50 slots?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Optimatum said:
dib said:
50 slots...you mean the microSD slots? They're having enough trouble fitting one microSD slot into it...and you want 50 slots?
He's being sarcastic/taking the piss...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)