Acekard RPG stock firmware compatible with EZV 3in1?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by o RedSheLL x, Sep 9, 2008.

1. o RedSheLL x
    OP

Member o RedSheLL x GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey guys, I apparently have some money to blow, and I was wondering, s the EZ Flash V 3in1 expansion compatible with the original Acekard f/w (NOT CUSTOM FIRMWARE!) if not it's fine, but I want the "Real ultimate experience" in my hands [​IMG].

redsheLL

2. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    The 3-in-1 is compatible with any flash cart, actually. Some require the use of a loader like GBA ExpLoader and others can load GBA games to the 3-in-1 directly from the menu.

Since Acekard has adopted Bliss' custom firmware as the "official" firmware, I believe it works with the 3-in-1 directly from the menu.

-Bri

3. currynoodles

Member currynoodles GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Yep. Works directly from the stock firmware now. You just select the GBA game from the acekard menu and off you go!

4. jabjab

Member jabjab GBAtemp Fan

United States
    you might want to remove the retarded sig picture before a mod does or at least make it proper size.

5. o RedSheLL x
    OP

United States
    Oh, sorry bout my sigs, I had to get off, they are my fav band so I was looking for a good size, sorry.

6. o RedSheLL x
    OP

United States
    Hey guys, I have another question, since my usual flashcart buying site (RealHotstuff) is out of stock of the EZV 3in1 expansions, what is the best place to buy one, fast shipping and such. I was looking at DealWooT.

7. DaMummy

Member DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    use akaio, but yea 3in1 is compatible with acekard without any additional programs or patching, completely plug n play, but beware, the rumble on 3in1 blows, unless the fixed it, its loud to the point where you never wonna use it, oh and dealextreme.com is always a good choice, but everyone knows the slow shipping, but you cant beat the price and free shipping

8. o RedSheLL x
    OP

United States
    It seems that all DS Rumble packs blow, but the M3DS Real expansion one sounds like nails on a CHALKBOARD!

9. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i got my 3-in-1 from DX with free shipping for around $19 USD and it arrived in about 8 days (i think?). also the official rumble works great, and worth picking up metroid pinball just to get it.

-another world

10. kai445

Member kai445 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I run i on "low" rumble strength in my AKAIO settings and it doesn't seem too bad. High is insanely strong and kind of annoyingly loud, medium is tolerable, and low is not bad at all.