Hacking Acekard RPG query

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
I already own an AK2, and I've just invested in a RPG, and was wondering if there is any differences between it and the AK2 as far as how it operates? Are there any features exclusive to the RPG that aren't/can't be utilized on the AK2, (besides open source FW and NAND)? Also, are there any kewl tips/tricks I should know?

Thanks in advance for any info
grog.gif

s0ldats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i don't own one, but i do know that you can use that snazzy new combo firmware that integrates efforts from bliss and others.

it is not available to use for AK2 as of writing this.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm noticing save game instabilities lately with my RPG. Right now my file for FF Crystal Chronicles won't work with anything prior to the latest Bliss loader version. If I use the latest first party loader, it also fails.

Meanwhile, Jump Ultimate Stars won't load data from the save with the current version, I need to use the previous loader to play it.

So I really don't know what's going on, some serious inconsistencies between versions that's causing problems with save data. I suppose just be advised that this is a possibility, and back up your saves often lest your data be overwritten.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good