Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Official Acekard Rpg OS Menu 4.07 is out now. Here is the changelog:
QUOTE said:
1.Fix bug of showing half-character Japanese.
2.You can choose whether to show hidden files and folders.Please modify the value of "showHiddenFiles" at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini. "0" means do not show hidden files and "1" means show all files.
3.You can adjust the speed of scrolling when list files. Please modify the value of "scrollSpeed" at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini to "fast", "medium" or "slow". And default value is "fast".
4.Fix bug of customer text and pictures in skin.Please set the value of "custom text" and "custom picture" at /__rpg/ui/xxx/custom.ini. if "show = 0" means do not show this item. "show = 1" means show the item. You need set the path of customer picture. If the file in flash please use "fat0:/" as the root or "fat1:/" if the picture in TF card. Only RGB(555) BMP picture file is supported. For example you can set the "file" to "fat0:/__rpg/ui/Mario/my_pic.bmp"
5.Fix bug when holding key to list files and the icon would be display incorrectly.
6.Fix some game's download play.
7.Add shortcut function. You can press "y" when select the application which you want to create a shortcut. And press "x" to create it. Then you can find the shortcut at the root of menu. Now only one shorcut can been created. You can change the shortcut display name by modify the value "ShortcutStr" at /__rpg/globalsettings.ini.

Special Thanks to Normmatt.

Download here: http://www.acekard.com/index.php?page_id=4

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah. some great improvements! thanks Normmatt and Acekard for getting them into an official release.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just hope there weren't any bugs introduced when acekard merged my changes in and i can't tell as they haven't released the source for 407 yet
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: