What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am suggesting this not because the toptoy got its own forum but now if you go take a look at the "Other Flashing Hardware & Software" forum 18 out of the 25 topics displayed on the first page are all about AceKard RPG. That's exactly 72% of the topics and that's just on the first page. It only seems logical. It is beginning to turn into a AceKard forum and I don't think that's what it was meant to be. Just trying to improve the site's consistency.
grog.gif

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see how many people own the AKRPG. I'm sure it's a surprisingly low number. Bamboogaming is about the only site that sells them and with the price being 2x the cost of most other flash carts people avoid them (despite the built in memory, features, open source, quality of the carts, etc).

OT: Anyone know if they are distributing the clear see thru case yet or are they still black or white? I'm curious to know if I have the only 2 in 'the wild' still.
wink.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sure, I guess you guys are right. Screw the forums for now. Shaun, can you delete this topic?

OT: Anyone know if they are distributing the clear see thru case yet or are they still black or white? I'm curious to know if I have the only 2 in 'the wild' still.
wink.gif
I have been wondering about that for awhile now. How did you get that shell? Looks amazing and I want one. And no, I have not seen anywhere else sell them.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
cracker probably got a sample?

i'm 90% sure bamboogaming only sells the black ones currently.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sure, I guess you guys are right. Screw the forums for now. Shaun, can you delete this topic?

wink.gif

I have been wondering about that for awhile now. How did you get that shell? Looks amazing and I want one. And no, I have not seen anywhere else sell them.

I helped them with their cheat engine and they sent me a couple of them.
biggrin.gif

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Them? As in acekards? Or see through shells?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't understand why you guys don't want another sub-forum..

The DSTT sub-forum has only 16 topics in it so far.

IMO, AceKard RPG should have a subforum.
I didn't make this topic because the DSTT had a sub forum but if it could get one when it is a way newer cart than the RPG then it is about time that the RPG gets its own. Now that the DSTT left, the whole "other" forum is filled with RPG threads and some random wrong section topics.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

wink.gif

biggrin.gif
Them? As in acekards? Or see through shells?

RPGs of course! Would be pretty cheap of them to send me just two shells!
rofl2.gif

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WTF? I did not notice that there was a DSTT forum at all!!!
acekard is yonks older than dstt and i don't believe dstt has that many more users already...

then again, maybe it was made in consideration of the DSTT giveaway contest occuring.

since DSTT has a subforum, i now support Acekard getting a subforum
smile.gif

what's there to lose?

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WTF? I did not notice that there was a DSTT forum at all!!!
acekard is yonks older than dstt and i don't believe dstt has that many more users already...

then again, maybe it was made in consideration of the DSTT giveaway contest occuring.

since DSTT has a subforum, i now support Acekard getting a subforum
smile.gif

what's there to lose?
Well, according to the other guys, the RPG doesn't have enough users to get a forum. Although the number of topics the RPG has in the "other hardware" forum proves otherwise. We're just going to have to wait and see I guess...

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Remember, the original Acekard failed hard, and even with the free upgrade to an Acekard+, it was too late to be successful.
Plus there is alot of stigma about the RPG, with the original Acekard being possibly the worst slot one card ever.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
QUOTE said:
Remember, the original Acekard failed hard, and even with the free upgrade to an Acekard+, it was too late to be successful.
Plus there is alot of stigma about the RPG, with the original Acekard being possibly the worst slot one card ever.
But the AKRPG is one of the best slot-1 flashcards right now, along with the CycloDS..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on my damn 1.5tb card
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I could probably add more PS1 games hmmm
    Ken I seen some 2TB cards on Amazon for like 30 bucks you should order one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By the time my 1.5 card arrives they'll have 2tb sd
    The company was iScam or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sold by xdjfwhwjehsbau 80% feedback?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or jeyjong inc
    I watched a YouTube video the guy bought a couple of them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just buy used flash storage run drill disk for fun
    They show up as 2TB in windows but really like 128GBs just reporting the space wrong lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fbi open up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember my high-school teacher letting me break old floppy was fun I was like what's the students name ma'am
    Lol I remember in tech school the teacher challenged me to get into his system in class I used Hirens and while he was making a speech about how hacking was not like the movies I told him "I'm in" lol he turned around in absolute shock
    +1
    He thought he had like 20-30 minutes it took me a reboot and deleting the SAM file a reboot and that is it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Should've said hack into the schools internet
    I miss when security was an absolute joke lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah now we gotta actually ask people for wifi passwords
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    frfr
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Lol I've done that. Got around the school's WiFi.
    +1
    You can still crack WiFi it just is more work than it used to be lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Madden 04 is finally worth $2
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Madden 04 is finally worth $2 +1