Acekard R.P.G or CycloDS Help

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by nintendolinky, Jul 8, 2008.

Jul 8, 2008
  1. nintendolinky
    OP

Member nintendolinky GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Hi i currently have an Acekard 2 and have recently come to the point that i can upgrade. I love my Acekard but have only had it about a month, and im very cautious about what is ahead for this card in terms of errors and future support. Ive heard many good things about the Acekard R.P.G and the CycloDS but i cant decide what to do or which one to get. Can anyone help me please and offer me some insight.

2. Sweater Fish Del

Member Sweater Fish Del GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you like the Acekard 2, why do you want to buy a new card after only a month?

You're always better off waiting longer to buy a flash card as prices are constantly coming down and new better cards are constantly coming out, so if you don't have to "upgrade" now then why not wait until you do?

...word is bondage...

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    No question. Choose the CycloDS Evolution over the RPG. It is a more capable cart, it has far better support from its dev team, and the RPG's open source loader scene (its main selling point) just self destructed.

4. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    With BLISS out of the game, I'm not too sure if the RPG is going to have a good future....