OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Acekard R.P.G. loader 4.08
DSLinux support
acekardrpg.gif

A new loader from the Acekard Team. Support for DSLinux, along with a few Moonshell fixes in this update. Download and changelog below. Thanks to Normmatt for the tip!

[title:Changelog]1. Dslinux-dldi can work on both NAND flash and Sd card.

2. Fixed moonshell can not access to 6G SD card.

3. Moonshell now support soft-reset and display Chinese characters. Please download moonshell for AK RPG at here . Please put these file and folder at the root of SD card and flash.

Special Thanks to Normmatt.

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Acekard Homepage

Romain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Bamboogaming, but you'll have to wait a few days because it's the chinese new year...

Shipping is free for the Acekard R.P.G.

I just ordered one before realising that it didn't apply for France, I emailed them, they explained that for France they use EMS Express, which is more expensive, because the french delivery service is too bad and packages are stolen or lost... So you have to pay the EMS delivery! Very disapointing...

Nice upgrade btw, it seems to be nearly perfect no? except for the Real Time Save that the Acekard doesn't have? Did i forgot something? because everybody see the CycloDS as the reference card but I prefer Acekard for the USB port! Much more convenient, it seems as easy to use as the PSP.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
I just completed my review of the AceKard R.P.G. for Emuholic.
Summary: if you like the GP32/GP2X and an open-source community aspect (or are a programmer): it is the best card, without competition.
If you just want quick, cheap, easy, throw-my-games-on-and-play-them, there are alternatives that are probably more suitable for you.

just head to emuholic.com for the write-up... I'm off to program Slot-2 MiniSD copy/pasting, since I lost my MiniSD adapter and want to test out the latest SuperCard MiniSD system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: like, He's waaaay up there :D:tpi::rofl2: