Acekard R.P.G doesnt support 2G Game

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by ahtin, Oct 2, 2007.

1. ahtin
    OP

ahtin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong
    I have try the 1458 - ASH - Archaic Sealed Heat - JAPAN for every save type both internal or external memory

finally, white screen only.. [​IMG]

2. azotyp

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Dont cry maybe they will make support , it will motivy you to wait for usa version [​IMG]

3. ahtin
    OP

ahtin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 27, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong
    Fixed at new kernel

4. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    i read about it, it was a bug only affecting it if formatted in fat32.

the fix is to DL the 4.02 loader.

it is the only change in 4.02 so if u use fat16 u don't need to upgrade.

5. Raisingod

Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Apr 19, 2007
    Iceland
    Indeed [​IMG] Nice to see a team that fixes the problem on they day of release .

6. Organizer

Organizer Member

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2006
    yeah, good thing that got fixed fast... now if we only could be allowed to buy one as well "that fast" it would be even greater [​IMG]

7. Raisingod

Raisingod GBAtemp Fan

Apr 19, 2007
    Iceland
    LOL they are working on that . Their privious slot1 product wasn't in great demends so some seller are skeptical.

8. zi70410

zi70410 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 30, 2006
    where did you buy it

9. Noobix

Noobix GBAtemp Fan

Sep 25, 2003
    I went all the way to Hong Kong to get an Acekard PRG! [​IMG] (Crying 'cos they didn't have it...tried every vendor in Golden Arcade/mile!!!)

Anywayz the fix was FAST. (Again seems easy to fine tune, so future games of this type should start 100%)

Acekard is 100% DS compatability and will always be best for that... no other card is curently more advanced on the market! [​IMG] Obviously software needs "tuning", but the open source will speed it up once everyone gets hold of them.

I still love my R4 [​IMG] and so it's going to take a lot better than a cyclo to make me switch, but I like the Acekards features and hardware so they deserve a buy. (Will get a few for "testing" purposes. ) [​IMG]

Hope Acekard start pumping out production, I would love to see a good seller in UK but might risk ordering from bamboo if Winsunx don't get them soon.

Everyone else should still be happy with the other carts...we should all the having fun. [​IMG]

PS - Off to finish Zelda PH!!! (Not leaving bed until I finish it! )

PPS - For anyone playing/finished I just rescued the four sisters. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Urza

Urza hi

Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    From England?