Hacking Acekard problems on 1.4.1 DSi/DSi XL and 3DS

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My acekard worked fine on DSi 1.4.1, then suddenly whenever i would start it i get the Error has occured screen.it still has the Dorasu icon and works fine on my lite but does not work on the DSi or DSi XL or 3ds I have despite working before, my supercard dstwo still works but im raher confused about what happened to my ak2i.I tried running the updater again but it says there is no need to upgrade

Z

Zorua

Run the update file again using your ds lite and tell me what it says for HWID.

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:

Strange. Mine was 81 too and it worked fine for me.

Download the update for 1.4.1 and patch it using the DSL file. If it works on your DSi, re-download the update file for the 3DS and patch your ak2i again using your DSi.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Nope still aint working

Does the 1.4.1 update flash successfully?
It says its already flashed

What happens when you try to run it on your 3DS after flashing it with the 3DS update? Does it give you the, 'System file is missing' error?
No i get a black screen saying an error has occured even though it has the dorasu icon

Z

Zorua

Rockstar said:
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Zorua said:
Rockstar said:
Nope still aint working

Does the 1.4.1 update flash successfully?
It says its already flashed

What happens when you try to run it on your 3DS after flashing it with the 3DS update? Does it give you the, 'System file is missing' error?
No i get a black screen saying an error has occured even though it has the dorasu icon

Hmm looks like you bricked it. :\

Run the 3ds update file via your DSTWO, swap it with your Acekard and then run the update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey