zeno16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alright, it seems I ran into a tiny problem, yesterday I started up my DSi after a friend of mine accidentally dropped it into the floor, I'm using an Acekard, I get up the blue loading text, then the screen flashes white momentarily, then completely black. I tried formatting the sd card in hope it was a corrupt system file, but no...Still same error.

So here is my big question, is the Acekard ready to get a retirement? and if so, is the DSTWO a nice card to get as a replacement?

zeno16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No questions are stupid
tongue.gif

but yeah...just checked the _aio folder, cause all i did was a copy from the old installation, seems when my friend dropped the DSi, something happened, cause the only folder that was in there was the UI folder, so a clean install of akaio and let's see what happens.

*EDIT*

Alright, the re installation fixed it, but I might still need to consider a new flashcard after all the things that happened to my Acekard, but I'm happy it still works, would be pretty boring otherwise
tongue.gif

Thanks m3rox for asking that question, getting me to check the loaders
happy.gif

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem, glad you got it fixed. And If you are going to get a new flash card, the DSTwo does look promising.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s