TotodileRapes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.
I'm playing Platinum on Acekard 2.
I used the cheat to get the Member's card for Darkrai.
Nothing happened when i tried to get in the Canalave City Inn.

Googled it. Found out you need National Dex.
Used cheat for National Dex.
Tried to go into the Inn again. Still nothing.

Any reasons why it wouldn't work?

dude of the gree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Waflix said:
Maybe you just shouldn't cheat, and wait for the next event.
More than likely, there aren't going to be any more member's card giveaways. They're finishing up with the HG/SS events, and moving onto Black and White.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dude of the green said:
Waflix said:
Maybe you just shouldn't cheat, and wait for the next event.
More than likely, there aren't going to be any more member's card giveaways. They're finishing up with the HG/SS events, and moving onto Black and White.

Hmmmm... That's quite annoying.
I also see on Google that people activate the cheat, but forget to hold specific buttons while entering the building. Could be your problem.

I Googled some more, and found this on Wiki.Answers:
Floxapen: If you want Darkrai you must wait until EASTER DAY then when you can go into the sick boys house while you have Cresselia and in that house you talk to someone. (cant remember who so talk to all) When you talk to them they will give you a card which allows the boat guy to take you ti FULLMOON ISLANd once there Darkrai will be waiting. now here is the bad part... YOU NEED A MASTER BALL. If you try attack he will flea. You get one master ball in the whole game so either use cheats or if you only have cheats on DIAMOND OR PERAL just trade and make sure that the pokemon from pearl/diamond had a master ball on it. and that is how you can get master balls and catch the one and only.... DARKRAI!

Serebii says this (even though it isn't with cheats, it could help you a bit.)
Darkrai is found in-game if you have received the Membership Pass from a Nintendo Event. Once you have received the Membership Pass, go to the locked inn in Canalave City. You will now be able to go into it. Go in there and sleep in the bed. Your character will fall asleep and wake up on New Moon Island. Follow the path of the island until you get to the middle of the island. Darkrai is in the middle at Level 50. Once you capture it, you will hear a booming voice saying that Darkrai causes nightmares to everyone and everything around it and that is why it was put in New Moon Island, with Cresselia and Full Moon Island close-by. Could this be the voice of Arceus?

I do have a question: what's is your specific problem? Can't you enter the Inn? If you cheat, you won't receive the card?

ivobhz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think maybe it doesn't work if you're also cheating for the national dex. try getting the national dex in game, and then try again.

also, did you use the cheat that the member's card appears in your inventory? or did you cheat so you get from the green guy in the pkmn mart? it only works if you receive from the green guy

D

Deleted-236924

Waflix said:
Floxapen: If you want Darkrai you must wait until EASTER DAY then when you can go into the sick boys house while you have Cresselia and in that house you talk to someone. (cant remember who so talk to all) When you talk to them they will give you a card which allows the boat guy to take you ti FULLMOON ISLANd once there Darkrai will be waiting. now here is the bad part... YOU NEED A MASTER BALL. If you try attack he will flea. You get one master ball in the whole game so either use cheats or if you only have cheats on DIAMOND OR PERAL just trade and make sure that the pokemon from pearl/diamond had a master ball on it. and that is how you can get master balls and catch the one and only.... DARKRAI!
All I must say is... Lol?

TotodileRapes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used the cheat to get the national dex. But i don't see how that's affect it seeing as i still got the national dex from oak. And yea, my cheat allowed me to receive the card from the Green Guy in the mart.

TotodileRapes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pingouin7 said:
Waflix said:

I have no idea what the guy who wrote that is going on about.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TotodileRapes said:
Pingouin7 said:
Waflix said:

I have no idea what the guy who wrote that is going on about.

I didn't know where he was talking about either, but maybe it could have been of any help (if you for example skip the Easter Day part).

TotodileRapes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You have to beat the elite four, go to full moon island and do the Cressalia thing, then you can enter the Inn.
Thanks for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: