Website
www.littlebigmods.net
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE READ MY POST BEFORE YOU GET MAD AT ME FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION

Mods: Please delete if necessary

I didn't know if this should go in the Acekard or R4 section

My (beloved) Acekard 2i is at my dad's house in NC.
frown.gif
My only other option is to use my stupid R4 for my games
closedeyes.gif
. I know that Rudolph cracked the latest AKAIO FW (1.5.1), and I respect the fact that Normatt doesn't want all of the clones in the world to run AKAIO, so I'm asking if anyone can PM me, telling me how to run AKAIO on my R4 only until I get my Acekard back, since I love AKAIO so much. I can't use my Acekard for (at least) a week, because my dad is in D.C., with over 25 inches of snow, and still 6 more hours of snowfall remaining.

Thank you to anyone who can understand and help me out, and again, please don't take offense at me for asking this question, because as soon I get my Acekard back, I'm done with my R4.

-LBM

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They wouldn't give it to you! Neva! Not even if you had cancer and that was your last dying wish.
smileipb2.png

I suppose R4 will have to suffice for now.
happy.gif

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LittleBigMods said:
Mods: Please LOCK.
....My only other option is to use my stupid R4 for my games. I know that Rudolph cracked the latest AKAIO FW (1.5.1), and I respect the fact that Normatt doesn't want all of the clones in the world to run AKAIO, so I'm asking if anyone can PM me, telling me how to run AKAIO on my R4
OP cannot get any firmware to work on his R4 clone and is obviously trying to get the cracked AKAIO version. The real reason this thread originated in AK Section:
QUOTE(LittleBigMods @ Feb 7 2010, 08:17 AM) I have an R4 Upgrade, and I can't seem to find the correct firmware for it. I've tried so many , but they all still make the R4 get stuck at the "Loading..." screen. Does anyone know what fw I need to use, and if so, would you please post a link?

Firmwares tried:
R4 III (i)
R4 III
R4

P.S. Can I put YSmenu on the R4 Upgrade?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi