Hacking Acekard no updates :(

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The Acekard team recently haven't been updating their site. The newest update is still "Do not update your DSi to 1.4". Is that normal? Are they still alive? See for yourself. Acekard

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Their recent driver 4.18 is dated 30.7.2009 & on 17.8.2009 they have also released the fw 1.4 patch into the wild. I don't think they're dead...

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I never tried the official firmware
tongue.gif
. Just AKAIO but that does not mean I will forget about acekard team
frown.gif

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This always happens to me. I ask a question and people tell me the story of their life. I'm asking: Is the team OK or not?
tongue.gif
What will you answer now?

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
feels like acekard have been abandon in someway....

there are plenty of games that still ain't fix without using the cheat code...

and idolm@ster still ain't working while even R4 got the fix out
blink.gif

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the 1.4 dsi patch was released to the wild and not posted on there site because it contains copyright code and could bring the Big N to be able to shut them down.

chazam1337

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is this going to bring me to having to purchase an M3i and an Iplayer? since my Ak2i doesn't seem to love me anymore? it's okay, I only have 3 other flashcarts

stapled

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have not luck i get an r4 the team dies i get a ttds (and a ttdsi when i get my dsi) and hey die and now acekard might be dead...

EDIT: i registered in 07 and i just posted >.>

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stapled said:
i have not luck i get an r4 the team dies i get a ttds (and a ttdsi when i get my dsi) and hey die and now acekard might be dead...

hahaha... about the same here...

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stapled said:

If the acekard had no 1.4 fix then I would consider the support lacking. Acekard as I see it, is far from being dead.
yay.gif

nadoon

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, hopefully they're still alive. And I hope THEY made the phantom upgrader because I don't know if you noticed, it wasn't mentioned that it's official.
frown.gif
Still, do not give up on acekards . From such a successful company, no way they would let us down. All we can do is sit back and watch. I hope acekard team sees this post some day though that might be impossible. If you're thinking of getting a DSi flashcard I still DO recommend the acekard.
smile.gif
Good Luck all and please update me if I'm not updated by GBAtemp.
biggrin.gif

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
zero383 said:
No big deal, nobody uses their firmware anyways because it's crap. Use AKAIO instead.
Yeah, but AKAIO has been slow on news as well for a while.

I know, I know it is being worked on, but really, how hard is it to release a beta?
I'm sure a lot of fixes and improvements like M&L are already working, why not give us some light?

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no it is not dead. Eventually the m3i0 would go dead though like they did for the m3 ds real. Use AKAIO, its a better firmware, and the acekard team released the 1.4 patch to the wild in order to not get into trouble by The big N

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i've been checking their site too, and been wondering if they were dead. I didn't know that the 1.4 patch was actually them secretly, even if there may be no confirmation of this. But this thread gave me hope, i was gonna start looking into getting an m3i. I am in no rush to get a card, so i've been waiting to see how they all progress, and I have an acekard for my ds lite and it's amazing.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinintendo said:
Yea I'm depressed I updated to 1.4u foolishly and got no one with dsl to help me update firmware on my ak2i.
checking their site everyday, still no update.

the acekard release for 1.4 will NEVER be on the acekard website it contains legit game code/icon/title to make it work on 1.4!

unfortunately for you if you really do not know anyone with a dsl at all then you will not be able to update your card! ..

The update relies on either being a DSi on firmware 1.3 or lower or access to another dsl/dsphat to perform the update!

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
yea I wrote in 2 forums (country ones) asked, begged & even wanted to pay ppl for their help.
but it's no use, everyone give me the middle finger cause they are children who are afraid to meet upfront (ds got the name of kids machine in my country)
it seems I'll have to wait or buy m3i zero or the likes, who work with an outside update. and with a shipping time of 2 weeks.

- damn it's been more than 2 months already, I can't see a workaround anytime soon with the way it's going a.k.a slowpoke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr