Hacking Acekard no longer recognized in DSi

evilcheese30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing a patched Pokemon White, when my game froze. When I restarted my DSi, it was no longer recognizing my Acekard. Does anyone have a fix? Thanks in advance.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be dead. Did you check if it worked on a DSL since I remember before LovePlus+ bricked acekard 2i and you could fix it.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it might be a problem with the connectors or the cards pretty much dead and your better off buying a new one.

RegulusGG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evilcheese30 said:
Hmmmm... New problem. Every time I turn off my DSi after playing Pokemon White, it bricks my Acekard.
Eek, this is happening to me too now (but the original Pokemon White still works..).
I'd format my SD, but since the USB micro SD reader that came with the Acekard broke (didn't last more than 3 weeks), I have to use an SD reader on my wii with the WiiXplorer to transfer stuff from a USB.

Does anyone have the slightest idea on why this is happening?

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me, but I never got a chance to play Pokemon Black or White. In fact, I rarely every played it after I got my DS TWO. Just one day, when AK team releases a firmware update, I try to get it to run, but the flash cart doesn't run one bit. Paper trick doesn't work, and the updater doesn't see the card even after I run it from another card on my ds lite.

RegulusGG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Does the brick happen with just the patched Pokémon white, or is it anything else?

Does it happen on any particular version of AKAIO?
I don't think it's any particular version, I think I was using 1.7 something and I unbricked using tk_saturn's first suggestion, then I got the latest (1.8.1, I think) and it was still a problem.
Oh and the unpatched one worked perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.