OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AceKard Menu 4.08-BNS - build BNS1.41
R4 cheat.dat support, other additions
acekardrpg.gif

Update to the menu compilation by smiths, Normatt, and bliss. Most prominent new feature is the addition of support for the R4 cheat.dat format. Download and full changelog below.

[title:Changelog]BNSM1.4.1
+ R4/M3 usrcheat.dat/cheat.dat support in addition to XML (.DAT is faster!) - bliss
Note: Cheat files now go in "__rpg/cheats/"
+ Cheats window has options for database selection, rebuilding, etc. - bliss in, modified Smiths
+ Language.txt updates to [cheats] section
+ GBA Patching updated for all of gelu's latest auto-patching routines
+ Delete a Shortcut by selecting it in the main browser with "Y" (File Info) and hitting the "X" button to delete it. Technically it just disables it, but that's all that's needed.
+ Start menu reordered to have the more popular items in the sub-menu first. Poor FAS1 gets knocked down a peg
+ Got bored with green/blue screens when menu loads, so they're now black
+ Multiple save slots per game by Moogle, change currently used slot via ROM Info Window
+ Maybe other language.txt things, not quite sure, check the language.txt in SVN for the latest English one I am very happy to release version 1.3 this evening. I spent some time and added the ability to parse a "cheats.xml" for cheat codes for the currently selected ROM. Now you can generate a .CC file on-the-fly within the AceKard GUI
smile.gif

A sample "cheats.xml" is included with US games. I am not sure how it will work for other regions' XML files, so please test!

icon11.gif
Download

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
I added a file to the download section but it had a bug people pointed out where it'd freeze leaving the "Patches" section. I've fixed it and changed the download at the AceKard BBS.

Mods please fix the download here @ GBATemp. Thank you.

Raisingod

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Electric_Wizard said:
You guys are doing marvelous work for the RPG. God bless open source.

BTW, have I missed something or does your loader not yet support GBA play through a 3-1?

BNS support 3-1.

BTW:

Smiths- is the BNS source code in the SVN and if so under which tag is it published?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
1.4.1 is uploaded with save slot support. Thanks for the kind words. It supports 3-in-1 for GBA with autopatching.

The source has been moved to the #acekard hanirc site: http://devel.acekard.kr/wiki/

You can always grab the latest akmenu there as well, though it's not really the "official" release.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Can someone upload this somewhere, because I cannot find dirrect link to download this firmware (my english is not that good maybe
shy.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.