Acekard loader 4.02 released

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by shaunj66, Oct 3, 2007.

Oct 3, 2007

Acekard loader 4.02 released by shaunj66 at 6:55 PM (1,313 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. shaunj66
    OP

Administrator shaunj66 Administrator

United Kingdom

Acekard loader 4.02 released

Fixes issue with first 2Gbit ROM

[​IMG]
    The Acekard team have released version 4.02 of their official loader for the new Acekard R.P.G. This update fixes compatibility with the first 2Gbit ROM when loading from a micro SD card formatted in FAT32.[title:Acekard loader 4.02]Akmenu4.nds version 4.02 released. Fix a bug of loading 2Gbit game(as far as now there are only one game which is 1458-ASH) in FAT32 mode. It’s no need to update if you use FAT16.
    [​IMG] Download
    [​IMG] Source

2. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Well, their Download Play support may suck, but they do fix their issues! I can't say that for the R4 Team anymore [​IMG]

3. hanman

Member hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

United States
    i'm seriously thinking about getting one of these carts... i may wait a while, though.

4. Dwaalspoor98

Member Dwaalspoor98 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    What's wrong with the R4 team??? There is one game not working as far I know (Worms), this is easily fixed.. And maybe a handful of games with some problems.. Have patience instead of bashing them.. You can get a R4DS for 35$ shipped anywhere in the world...

A few years ago you would pay 200-300$ for a card (I did) the percentage of games not working was much higher.. And if you can't live withetheir update scheme, buy the original games or another card!!!

5. recover

Member recover GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    I say wait a while until they add features like soft reset and download play, they buy [​IMG]

I think R4 should release more updates, EVEN if only one game isn't working, they should just release a damn update and get it over with. [​IMG]

6. roboz

Member roboz GBAtemp Regular

United States
    They will soon enough probably it's going to be a huge update with a whole bunch of s***. Or they might really abandon R4 [​IMG] :'( [​IMG] :'( [​IMG] :'( [​IMG]

7. Dwaalspoor98

Member Dwaalspoor98 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    How old are you guys??? [​IMG]

8. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    I just the R4 support is much worse than it used to be... I was already considering buying another cart, but now that I saw Costellos post about the update I'll just wait [​IMG]