Hacking AceKard from Deal Extreme

joe9000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they are both the right one,but 1 has a card reader and theother doesnt.unless u have a dsi and u need to get an acekard dsi!!!

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
agony said:
The card reader is not very good. So it doesn't matter which one you get.
True mine never worked, I recommend you to buy another card reader from DX they are cheap and those works good.
I have one that looks like a golden pig and works great
smile.gif

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme used to deal the 2.0 version, which had all the errors. Now nobody deals 2.0 and everyone deals 2.1 which has no errors.

DealExtreme is where I got mine - they have free shipping and it's a "deal"!

Glyth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how long it usely taske to come thoe and does it come to door? or my mail box and do they give a tracking number?

gamba11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I ordered an acekard 2.1 from FocalPrice about a month ago and its working great with zero problems.
The Acekard is a great flashcart!
yaynds.gif

deatharch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glyth said:
how long it usely taske to come thoe and does it come to door? or my mail box and do they give a tracking number?
It usually takes 2 weeks. It depends if the item is in stock or not. The track your shipping up to the time they send it. It you pay for express shipping you get it like ten days sooner and you get tracking after the package is shipped.

cmonster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been researching on whether to buy from DX or realhotstuff and some comments on the DX site turns me off. Some of the recent to very recent comments show that some people are still getting the 2.0 version and are trying to deal with RMA and whatnot, which doesn't seem very appealing at the very least.

Realhotstuff is just a bit more expensive, but since I'm planning on buying two, it adds up but they do tell you that you're going to get the 2.1 version on the front page. I'm wondering whether I should just wait until DX sorts out their problem.

Briankealing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, DX has great service. If you have a 2.0, they'll swap it out with a 2.1 no questions asked.

And they have free shipping. It doesn't hurt to wait a week or two.

dsi dingo

Trophies
XP
Country
Deal Extreme is sooooooooooooo slow. I ordered a Acekard 2i for DX and deal woot at the same time, got the DW one in 3 days and I'm still waiting for DX one (almost 2 months)

s0ldats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Briankealing said:
The thing is, DX has great service. If you have a 2.0, they'll swap it out with a 2.1 no questions asked.

And they have free shipping. It doesn't hurt to wait a week or two.

what's the process to exchange my 2.0 for a 2.1? do I have to send mine back? is there a time limit? I think i've had mine for about 4 months. it is detected by the DS about 50% of the time.

alexhjlee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it would be better to post here with my related problem rather than create a whole new thread.

I ordered two AK2's from DX about a week ago, and they have yet to ship. The order tracking says it's waiting on the suppliers, who I'm assuming are the manufacturers of the AK2 themselves. Does anyone know how long this typically takes before they can actually package and ship my stuff?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
ds is a reseller but they don't hold stock. acekard is not the supplier, the manufacturers are. when you order from dx they place an order from the manufacturer. when the 2.1 dropped the wait was over a month for it to go from order to ship. just wait it out or drop them an email. hopefully you get IVY as your rep, shes cute!

-another world

-=SkReeK=-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i ordered mine on 02/27, it shipped on 03/12, you can do the math on your own ;]
when they have your cart in stock the status will change to "packaging" for a few days and then will get shipped, at least that's how it worked for me.

Glyth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
ds is a reseller but they don't hold stock. acekard is not the supplier, the manufacturers are. when you order from dx they place an order from the manufacturer. when the 2.1 dropped the wait was over a month for it to go from order to ship. just wait it out or drop them an email. hopefully you get IVY as your rep, shes cute!

-another world

give me there email :/ i cant find it

Zebulon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.petisca.com
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered plenty of stuff from DX over the past year.. I've received AceKards in as little as seven days and as long as a month (around Christmas time). If you shoot them a message, they will check on your order and give you updates. The service is sometimes painfully slow, but I've never really had a problem with them. You can't beat their prices with a stick!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1